Sign in to follow this  
kevsta545

How long does dayz have left to live..

xX_fr0st-w0lf_Xx, on 14 Nov 2013 - 04:42 AM, said:

Everyone is implying dayz is still alive.

Maybe stand alone with bring i back, but even then I give it no more then a year before it dies down to nothing once more.

Remember the days when the forums were full?

Where 60/60 vanilla servers were by the hundred?

Where everyone knew what dayz  was and those who didn't were amazed at what could be done in it?

Those days are long gone and it's only downhill. Every devblog less and less people are watching, less and less are still interested. 

Kind of bring a tear to my eye. 

You're acting like the game was made in 2007 or something. Jesus. It was made last year. And DayZ is still alive and well, but just not vanilla dayz.

DayZ is infected. It has 3000 blood. It'll die soon.

Liek this if u want Daisy 2 liv. 1 liek = 1 antebiotic.

I think Standalone should revitalize DAYZ. Give it a week and i'm sure all the people that flocked away, well, if they love DAYZ they'll come back. DAYZ SA will be much different, but it will be as DAYZ was intended. It will be very hard to survive on the environment given, and on top of that there is an impending zombie infection. Like someone said before, its going to setup a good filter. They'll be more cooperation and maybe a little bit more trust because everyone knows that surviving is 10x easier and better if your with someone else and those who think that its too hard will flock off. Too bad, thats how DAYZ is suppose to be, a survival (health and zombies) simulator. I would rather be in a game of people who would be willing to go on an army base raid for weapons or blood or something and not backstab me than people who would. It's really hard to trust people in this game and its worse when it revolves around PvP. I think once people realize that SA has broken that (if it does) then the forums will thrive, as the game. And with a much better community :D