prominentalex

Want to Start a Server or Need Help Adding Scripts?? - LOOK NO FURTHER!

My partner and I just opened up a server and could use help!

We are running a Chernarus Epoch

We're looking for
- Auto-refuel

- Street and house lights (unsure whether we have the cycle, but mostly day from what we've figured out)

- 3 Hr restarts

- Take clothes

- Self Bloodbag

- Admin tools, Have a basic one atm but if theres anything better out there that would be much appreciated.

- Heli lift / towing

- Custom loot spawn ( Looking to get rid of all the trash )

-Custom loot spawn part 2. since its epoch we were looking to have random materials spawn around the looting areas etc.
- Get rid of Road Debris

ESP Friendlys
Suicide
Bury Body
Custom Map Markers
BEC Controls
Server Restarts
AI Missions
Cargo Drop
Infistar Antihack ( dont know if free)
Snow
( on our terms)

-Toolbox into bike and repacking

-Clear all unowned cars from spawning (theyre just eveywhere and unowned)

-Weightless so no passing out or anything of that sort.

-Snapping objects

- Debug monitor: ( if you have time )

Server name: Punisher Gaming

Player name.

Blood, kills, zombie kills, bandit kills, murders, bandits alive, heroes alive.

Uptime / Time until restart.

- Good AntiHack, preffered the best free antihack atm.

- Adding premade bases around the map

- Lowering prices on vehicles/goods/etc.

- Vehicle flip.

- Salvage vehicle parts / remove vehicle parts.

- Siphon Fuel

- Implement Soldier clothing

- Last thing is IF POSSIBLE we were looking at Stalker Skins, dont know if its just overwatch or if its viable for epoch as well.

Thanks much!

My Contact info :

Our Raidcall: 8176594  ( Punisher Gaming )

PM is also an alternative

Edited by Neckdeep

Hey there i just saw your post about help with adding scripts and it seems you have helped many other... i was hoping i could get a hand with what i hope isnt too big of an issue.

myself and a friend have spent the last few days building a DayZ Epoch Server and is running pretty well on most things but were having some issues with the build menu.

we successfully added AI missions, Tow/Lift, SBB and a few other things, then we tried to add some files to the build menu and take out the requirement for a flag or pole and now we are unable to build... it continues to say you are already building.

we have tired many things and cant figure it out. hopefully you may know a fix for us!

Thank you for your time

I would like some help from you. Tried to contact through teamspeak but no luck?

Hey, I just opened up my server and while i was adding stuff i kind of screwed things up.

Now i resetted my server and was hoping if you could help me out with adding stuff.

I'm running a chernarus Epoch server on DayZ.st

The things i'd like to have added are:

*Infistar.de admin tools

*AI missions

*Take Clothes

*Salvage

*Cargo Check

*Animated heli crashes

*Repair stations

*Remove current debug monitor

I hope you can help me out with all of this or atleast the infistar.de admin tools / antihack.

Many thanks and i hope to hear from you :)

Contact info:

Sype: ricooxx

(I tried to contact you through the teamspeak and waited in there for about 6 hours. But you never showed up.)

In-game and TS name: Barbaric Wolf

Edited by Saint. Ricardo

Hey saw this post and i must say this seems amazing, could you help me out for 10-15 minutes, seems like your TS is down atm. you can contact me here or on skype : Whitehazee thanks in advance!

hey looking for help with scripts really want dzai  and most that you listed I already have infistar antihack and im running a DayZ Epoch Chernarus 1.0.4.2 please anybody that can help im so lost lol

Hi Alex, I would like to talk to you about getting things done for my Dayz.St Server, I will be joining your TS frequently but if you ever have the time you can message me on Skype (Chimichangalanga) or Steam (Scoot), either is fine. I would like to simply have you help me or create for me a script on your circumstances. I love the server and what you do with it. Thanks!

I would like some help putting a few scripts into my epoch server if you could help me i allready have a few working but i can not seem to get the towing and heli lifting to work :(

Hello I would like help with my vilayer server, really have issues installing addons and would love any sort of hand or help me though the process.

Self Bloodbag
ESP Friendlys

Flip Vehicle
Suicide
Bury Body
Sarge AI
Custom Map Markers
Static AI
BEC Controls
AI Missions
Cargo Drop
Heli Lift / Towing
Intro Music
Intro Credits
Adjustable Fog

Parashoot spawning

I would also like a few other things but I would like to talk to you in person about that, thanks :)

you can pm me on here :)

I will also be on your ts for a few hours

Hey Prom. I heard alot about you from the staff and I was wondering if you can help me with my server. We are in need of some addons

Hi Mate, looking for some help getting my Epoch Napf server up and running.

Any help you can give me would be very much appreciated.

I will look for you in the TS channel.

Thanks in advance for your generosity and time.

Regards

Epochalypse Now

:)

Horrible experience with this service. Expensive lesson on learning to do it yourself. Not a single script promised and paid for was delivered. Horrible wait time for a responce, and lost my claim with paypal. Lesson learned. Buyer beware.

Also found someone 80% cheaper willing to either implement a script for you or help and teach how to do scripting so in the future you don't need to pay again.

AVOID. my two cents.

Horrible experience with this service. Expensive lesson on learning to do it yourself. Not a single script promised and paid for was delivered. Horrible wait time for a responce, and lost my claim with paypal. Lesson learned. Buyer beware.

Also found someone 80% cheaper willing to either implement a script for you or help and teach how to do scripting so in the future you don't need to pay again.

AVOID. my two cents.

1 Post, and no clue who you are, sounds like a troll!

Not a troll. Mr.Bojangles, aka Mr.B. You screwed me out of a good chunk of change. I'm happy to let others know not to trust you as you can't come through on your deals.

Hi, your stuff seems well done from what I can see and gather from other comments

Just started a server and been doing some stuff myself some successful others not,

Was wondering if it where possible for you to give me a rough breakdown of costs

Im interested in alot of stuff for the server I can go into more detail when applicable

Thanks 

Benjaaargh

Avoid this scripter at all costs, he is a crook and paypal won't help you.

He has also taken down the scripting services on his website and uses loopholes on paypal to stop me from getting my money back..

I bought his services on 28/05/2014 05:12 BST, got to the point even trying mutliable times trying to contact him and his other members of his clan (Who had no idea how to help him at all and told me he was having personal issues) so I waited and kepted on trying to get ahold of him.

After 2 weeks of getting nothing off him, even when he was on Teamspeak ignoring my messages, I gave up and started a dispute, he then claimed that I had access to his services at any time (I have yet to see these services or scripts off him), then produce to claim he edited my server but he couldn't since he didn't have my server details since I was trying to contact him in other to give him my details.

Paypal refused to protect me and closed it in his favour, so I reopened it as a service not been done, he then used a loophole to ask for the said item back and send it via phyical mail, even though I had claimed it as a non-phyical item, due to it was a human service, not a phyical item via mail.

Paypal basically told me there not much they could do, hence Alex keeps my money, this is shocking behavour from paypal and alex.

If you can't do the service alex, don't offer them at all.

So guys, make sure to becareful with this scripter, just wanted to warn you.

Hey,

I've joined your teamspeak twice now, but you seem to be AFK or something. So I decided to ask you this way. Me and my have this host called "SurvivalServers" when I saw their bullshit I wasn't sure about it (You need to pay for addons, 10$ for just a single towing script) I tried to get some addons to work, but when I downloaded the "Mission file" from the admin pannel I got a pbo called dayz_1.chernarus.pbo I unpbo'd this, but it was completely empty, it didn't contain a single file, I couldn't even extract it.

I hope you can help me with this.

Thanks,

Jerry

Alittle update on my issue with this guy, Paypal were nice enough to reinbuse me with my money due to my long time history using there services, the guy still got to keep the money but at leased my faith with paypal has been restored alitte.

Still becareful using this guy.

hey man I wanna set up a server I won't be able to pay you, and I also have no experince in scripting I am new to coding please PM me if you can help me