prominentalex

Want to Start a Server or Need Help Adding Scripts?? - LOOK NO FURTHER!

Can you help me i want to add some basic things and learn how to do it myself please we can talk on here or skype.

The server host i have is dayz.st

Thanks

Hey there I'm extremely new to DayZ servers and I would like to host an Epoch server from Vilayer. I would appreciate any help that you could give me. The scripts that I would like on this server are: 

Self Bloodbag

Flip Vehicle

Bury Body

Sarge AI

Static AI

BEC Controls

Server Restarts

AI Missions

Lift / Towing

Intro Credits

Infistar Antihack

How to add physical things into the game (If that isn't already covered by the above)

Really looking forward to hearing from you and really excited to get this server going. Thanks :)

I was wondering if you still made packs for people as I saw your post in the forums.  If so, I would love some help with one for my Epoch server.  The scripts I would like are:

Sarge AI

Self blood

missions

spawn extra loot

towing

indestructible bases 

safe traders (god mode)

choose respawn 

refuel/repair/rearm  

Also, I can't figure out how to make a player appear as a red circle locator on their own map.  I appreciate any help with this!  Thank you!

Edited by pyrostalker

Hey man. I put in the AI Missions yesterday and we been doing a lot of missions and a few of them don't spawn like any loot. It is mostly the medical supplies that don't spawn so would you know how to fix that in the files?

hello there i tried contacting you on your TS but no joy im just curious as to how much you would charge to set my server up for me its on vilayer i have so far managed to add infistar but am stuck on the rest :(

you cant receive anymore messages by pm and your always on do not poke when i join your ts so i decided to post here

i have recently set up a dayz epoch server and while i have been able to install a few plugins up until now i would like to now have alot more on my server to attract more players.

side missions

debug monitor

admintools (infistar admintools/antihack or bluepheonix admin tools, both would be great!)

tow/lift

bury body

self bloodbag

suicide

safezones

auto refuel

Air dropped care packages (Bi plane)

take clothes

burn tents

Ai bus route

suicide

Animated C130 Crashes

Animated heli Crashes

fast roping

evac chopper

master key

death messages

Inland Sector FNG

No voice on sidechat

base building 1.2 + improvements

zombie bait

building snapping

taunt zombie

Indestructable Bases

Cant tow/lift locked vehicles

No Maintence for bases

crafting

and a way to spawn in a vehicle that dosent despawn after restart

please pm me if you can help

thanks

The TRR Guys

Hi, Alex!  Forum says you dont accept PMs... logged onto TS, but you're mostly in the "do not poke" mode - dnt want to disturb... Wanted to discuss the options with the help on custom scripts, how can i get in touch with you?  Thanks!

Hey I would like to get all of those working on Epoch:Panthera our server is hosted with dayz.st. We tried to get em working but it didn't happen. I'm in your TS right now.

Awesome, I just got home from work, In your TS now. My clans TS is 50.23.129.101:10487 cant wait to hear from you. I see you logged in and you're in the do not poke channel. :D

Edited by Alikard24

Hi, I'm writing you to see if you can help me here. A friend has a server, but seems like many vehicles in the server are like glitched. Some spawn like god mode, you cannot destroy them, some cars would just explode by themselves when driving. Some vehicles leak fuel even though they are fully repaired.

Is there any way to debug the server? Or like do a defrag or something like that? How would we be able to fix all the vehicle issues in the server? Thanks!

Hi, I'm writing you to see if you can help me here. A friend has a server, but seems like many vehicles in the server are like glitched. Some spawn like god mode, you cannot destroy them, some cars would just explode by themselves when driving. Some vehicles leak fuel even though they are fully repaired.
Is there any way to debug the server? Or like do a defrag or something like that? How would we be able to fix all the vehicle issues in the server? Thanks!

If you hop in my teamspeak Id be more than happy to help!

Hey prominentalex.. Im unable to PM you so I am asking it here.

could you do a custom script for Donor items such as Private Crates/Private vehicles? Let me know. Thanks.

Hello I just bought a epoch server and I am having trouble adding scripts etc if you could help me that would be great.

I missed you this morning with the time difference. I will be on all day today if you could pm that would be great. As you are in a do not poke channel on TS. Thank you