Sign in to follow this  
karatekids300

Reviving long lost clan, [Narwhalls]

We are a professional, effective squad of killers who have been playing DayZ since its existence(said in a really badass voice) :lol: . We are looking for more players like us to build a squad of around 10, there is 3 of us already. People may question our ability due to our name that is Narwhalls but we chose this name to strike fear into the hearts of our enemies, we will dine on their dead corpses.

P.S despite the jokey nature of the clan we are a serious, effective, deadly, cool, badass, sexy, narwhally, team. 

DUM DUM DUM DUM DUDM DUM DUM WHATS THAT COMING OVER THE HILL IS IT A MONSTER NOOO ITS THE NARRWHAAAALL CLAN.

Clan requirements:

All players in the clan are required to speak the queens English.

Must of played for the duration of at least 1 year.

Must be 14 or older.

This is a bandit clan so only bandits are allowed in.

YOU MAY OF HEARD OF US ON OTHER SERVERS WE ARE QUITE FAMOUS DUE TO THE COUNTLESS PLAYERS WE HAVE KILLED AND ADMINS WE HAVE IMPERSONATED.

We are a professional, effective squad of killers who have been playing DayZ since its existence(said in a really badass voice) :lol: . We are looking for more players like us to build a squad of around 10, there is 3 of us already. People may question our ability due to our name that is Narwhalls but we chose this name to strike fear into the hearts of our enemies, we will dine on their dead corpses.

P.S despite the jokey nature of the clan we are a serious, effective, deadly, cool, badass, sexy, narwhally, team. 

DUM DUM DUM DUM DUDM DUM DUM WHATS THAT COMING OVER THE HILL IS IT A MONSTER NOOO ITS THE NARRWHAAAALL CLAN.

Clan requirements:

Must of played for the duration of at least 1 year.

Must be 14 or older.

This is a bandit clan so only bandits are allowed in.

YOU MAY OF HEARD OF US ON OTHER SERVERS WE ARE QUITE FAMOUS DUE TO THE COUNTLESS PLAYERS WE HAVE KILLED AND ADMINS WE HAVE IMPERSONATED.

lulwut

you realise that would mean roughly 9000 hours of game time right?

• Like 1

In case his expertly worded description about his merry band of bandits did not scare you enough here is their clan logo.

narwhal1.png

I for one, have never been more fearful of any group of players in my life. I may actually quit playing the game in fear they may find me.

• Like 4

You sound like a bunch of kids who need a good kicking :facepalm: This must be in the top 10 of lamest posts ?

• Like 2

You sound like a bunch of kids who need a good kicking :facepalm: This must be in the top 10 of lamest posts ?

What the man said ;)

Jesus Christ.

Inception. did not disappoint. Best post 2013?

EDIT: You also spelt Narwhal wrong.

Edited by Statik
  • Like 1

I have never heard of you,

and do you honestly think impersonating admins is something to be proud of?

In case his expertly worded description about his merry band of bandits did not scare you enough here is their clan logo.

narwhal1.png

I for one, have never been more fearful of any group of players in my life. I may actually quit playing the game in fear they may find me.

This

narwhal1.png

Fixed:

9rKtpiu.png

• Like 2

Must of played ...

:facepalm:

• Like 1

LMAO quality post seems like an EPIC fail clan, guys i FEAR YOU..... Funny though ive never heard of you and im quite sure nobody has or would even remember you for that matter :lol: :lol:

GG