Sign in to follow this  
ollie22007

Just lagging...

Hi. I have been using my gtx 690 for a long time now. It has been great on some games but terrible lag on others. I have just got bf4. Not the beta. The full release. I have it running on the lowest settings but i only get 30 - 40 fps. Terrible for the 690. I have watched one of FrankieonPCin1080p's video on battlefield 4 and he is getting around 60 - 100 fps on ultra.

My only idea of why it would be lagging is my processor maybe? I have a i52300 which i think is one of the lower end cpu's. Frankie has a high end i7. So im wondering if thats why i get so much lag on games like bf4 and dayz. 

Please reply if you have any idea why this is happening or a suggestion for a processor. Thanks

My specs:

• Gtx 690
  • 8GB ram
  • 64bit
  • Intel® Core i5-2300 CPU @ 2.80 GHz
  • 1080p 24" led monitor.

Thanks

Why are you posting BF4 shit in a DayZ forum?

Use google man, and go on a BF4 forum where people will know more of what youre talking about?

I think you don't understand what i'm talking about. I'm not just talking about BF4, i'm talking about Dayz and other CPU intensive games as well  BF4 I think might just be one of them. Dayz is one of the most CPU intensive games I have ever played. So I though it would be a good idea to ask the people here. Ok?