Sign in to follow this  
hydronic

Heli Crashes

If this topic has previously been suggested, I apologize.

First of all, I think it would be neat if dead soldiers would spawn around heli crashes (Like how DayZero does) . For example: I am walking across a field up north, and I see a heli going down in flames. It crashes in the field in front of me and I go to check it out. Not only do I see weapon scattered across the floor, but dead soldiers that can be looted for small items that you would normally find on military-type zombies.

Secondly, I think it would also be nice to see different kinds of heli crashes such as Merlins, Wildcats, UH-1H, CH-47, etc. Depending on which type of heli crashes, soldiers could spawn on the ground beside it. (Example: If a CH-47 crashes, U.S. soldiers could spawn around it. Same applies for the Russian and British helicopters.

Tell me what you think about this. It seems like a good idea IMO. It could also bring alot more realism to the game (Not that it already has plenty).

Cheers,

Hydronic

Yeah id be all for it. Any more little realistic points would be great. However I would put this down on the list a little bit as compared to what else could be made better before this.