G-Eazy (DayZ)

New California Republic Tactical Military Realism Group Recruiting Now! |Vanilla| |Epoch|

Name: ST1Z

Time Zone: Central European Time Zone (UTC+01:00)

Are you willing to commit to the NCR?: Yes

Preferred Job: NCR Combat Medic

Why do you think you deserve to be in the NCR: I've played the game a while now, so I have some skills. I also have been in other clans/teams before, so I know what I'm doing, and I would be a great team mate and I have experience with DayZ and play as a team. 

Name: ST1Z

Time Zone: Central European Time Zone (UTC+01:00)

Preferred Job: NCR Combat Medic

Why do you think you deserve to be in the NCR: I've played the game a while now, so I have some skills. I also have been in other clans/teams before, so I know what I'm doing, and I would be a great team mate and I have experience with DayZ and play as a team. 

Glad to see you responded to the thread.

Application pending, please join our TS 50.97.95.135:10467 and look for GEeasy, El Bandido, or Mike. 

WE HAVE A NEW TEAMSPEAK AND SERVER TO PLAY ON!

TEAMSPEAK (50.97.95.135:10467)

DAYZ MOD IP (69.39.239.140:3221)

I used to be an adventurer like you; the Legion can count on that.

Edited by Geckofrog7

I used to be an adventurer like you; the Legion can count on that.

Bump, nice comment :D

Name: Kipp

Time Zone: Mountain time zone

Are you willing to commit to the NCR?: Ofcourse

Preferred Job: NCR heavy trooper

Why do you think you deserve to be in the NCR: LOYAL, HELPFUL AND FRIENDLY. I have been playing dayz mod sense it released. I know my way around.

Name: charlie

Time Zone:EST

Are you willing to commit to the NCR?: yes

Preferred Job: trooper

Why do you think you deserve to be in the NCR: been playing for a while and feel like i can help out

Edited by manonboard5

Name: Kipp

Time Zone: Mountain time zone

Are you willing to commit to the NCR?: Ofcourse

Preferred Job: NCR heavy trooper

Why do you think you deserve to be in the NCR: LOYAL, HELPFUL AND FRIENDLY. I have been playing dayz mod sense it released. I know my way around.

I apologize no one has responded to your request yet, you have been accepted, please look for Abraham Ford, Mike, or myself in our teamspeak.

Name: charlie

Time Zone:EST

Are you willing to commit to the NCR?: yes

Preferred Job: trooper

Why do you think you deserve to be in the NCR: been playing for a while and feel like i can help out

I apologize no one has responded to your request yet, you have been accepted, please look for Abraham Ford, Mike, or myself in our teamspeak. Thank you.

Name: Leroy

Time Zone: Eastern

Are you willing to commit to the NCR?: With everything I got!

Preferred Job: Ranger

Why do you think you deserve to be in the NCR: I'm a dedicated player and team player

Edited by LeroyJ

I apologize, I accidentally entered my app twice, this is an edit

Edited by LeroyJ

Name: Wanderer

Time Zone: Central Time - Manitoba & west Ontario

Preferred Job: NCR Trooper / Pilot

Why do you think you deserve to be in the NCR: Im an experienced player in DayZ (257 HR in Standalone), I also played the mod. I know how to handle myself in a vehiecle. Not that good at Helies but good with cars. I know Russian and know everyplace in Chernarus. Also a fan of Fallout.

Name:Victor

Time Zone: WT (CA)

Preferred Job: Scout or a Sniper

Also in Southern California :)

Application

Name: Preston

Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC-5:00)

Are you willing to commit to the NCR?: Yes i am

Preferred Job: I would prefer to be a NCR ranger but if that is not ok I would like to be a NCR pilot

Why do you think you deserve to be in the NCR: I think I deserve to be  be in the NCR because I like helping people and will help make Chernarus a better place. I am  good at cooperation and stay on task

Name:

Jack (IRL) JACK (IGN)

15 (about to be 16)

Time Zone:

EST

U.S.A

Are you willing to commit to the NCR?:

completely

Preferred Job:

NCR Trooper and/or NCR Ranger- I can do anything but Im not the best pilot

Why do you think you deserve to be in the NCR:

I am a player who takes the game seriously, and I also have a lot of experience in the game. I can be skilled with any weapon and am very experienced when it comes to facing an opponent and choosing the right tactics and making the right moves to eliminate the enemy. I get along with everyone and I also listen to my higher ups. I think that I will be a great addition to the NCR, and we will get a lot accomplished.

Hi guys, im letting you know that the NCR has been shut down and the clan is no longer active. (You can probably realize that because your applications are being ignored)

A couple of retired members from it and the owner are playing on http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/213130-ft-fire-turtles-overpochnapfcustom-scriptsextra-vehicles/ which is an overpoch NAPF server. More clans join everyday and if your looking for something to join you might find in there. Thank you.

Hello. Electricwhale here. An old leading member of NCR. Things are very informal at the moment. I am planning on taking over leadership of this post and making it an active post and clan again. There are many things I plan to do with this in the coming weeks. So please do not hesitate to sign up. You can contact me via  steam or skype if you desire. We are a military sim clan. So if you do not plan to follow orders and would rather do your own thing. This is not a post for you. I will be checking this post hourly. I plan to play mainly mod forms of dayz arma 2. I will decide what form of the mod based on the responses I get from this post. So please take the time to consider and have a great day. Also if you show leadership potential and spend time in the TS that I will provide. Then you may get bumped up rank wise. Thank you and have a great day.

Contact info:

Steam: Electricwhale

Edited by blackout2011