adrienne23

Something Rotten in US3476

This is a story about admin abuse and hypocrisy....

i was given a chopper by a player name kama, he actually came by to give me a ride.  i asked in side chat what is the deal with this chopper and why he was giving it to me....(as the saying goes if its too good to be true)  anyone no one spoke up...so i took it and put it somewhere since i was going to log off anyways, to eat.

i sign on 50 min later and take the chopper up to look for someone to blood bag me...i volunteered again that i was in a chopper so  i would be willing to give someone a ride somewhere in exchange.   after this a various different people mainly someone named daddy1 start going crazy about how its a stolen chopper and this and that starts talking about some admin who said they would ban me.  i explain to them that i fact did not steal the chopper (the rule violation they were crying about)  and that i would be willing to return it to the owner.  so i am above the area that i am supposed to drop it off at, (after being hit by some fire probably another violation of the server rules, but i guess the owners throw the rules out when it suits them like typical ass holes   shortly before they decided to ban me the FIRST and only words from an actual admin "DEEDEE" was them swearing at me and insulting me. and then i was banned with the message 'dumbass' (talk about hypocritical right)

so i guess thats what you should expect from a bunch of ass wipes who need to constantly play and get chummy on some no pvp server and no stealing and other bull shit faggot rules.  the only thing that server is good for is learning the game and practice....soo i am calling out these faggots now but they wont venture away from their little safe haven they are nothing but a bunch of petty fucking ass holes...thought i would wager that alot of them gear up on this little server and go play in REAL servers....

it was clear i did my due diligence in regards to receiving the chopper and if their was any ill intent on my part why would i voluntarily say that i was receiving this asset more than once, and two i would return it to the legitimate owner  that alone should have been reason enough to not ban me....but you ban me when im literally hovering  A FREAKING METER OFF THE GROUND ABOVE NWAF where i was told to drop it off.. what is it with these internet admins the only time they exert power over others is in their own little sanctuary all internet admins are mini hitlers or wanna be hitlers....just once i would like to be proven wrong....

i am wondering if this is a contact for the owner, a website or email would be preferable...

also

and if their is a way to petition to get a server removed from the official server and off the hive...

their is also another report of admin abuse involving the SAME people a link to that can be provided upon request...something is rotten with this server and needs to be taken off the official server and the hive...

Edited by adrienne23
  • Like 1

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/22386-admin-abuse-what-you-need-to-know/

If you want to report them genuinely, read some stuff first, use more appropriate words, and gather some evidence.

You using your first post to defame another server and its admins (or it only one?) isn't really the best way to be convincing. Welcome to the forums.

• Like 2

Wrong Forum Section, wrong method.

Read The Stickies, use the Search Function or at least take the time to look for the correct place to post.

Now go and read the Rules you have crossed several, including N° 11.