Sign in to follow this  
Hawken (DayZ)

NEW DAYZ STANDALONE CLAN, DAYZ EPOCH, DAYZRP, AND ARMA 3

The Victrixs of Mortalis, Latin Translation - "The Conquerors of Death" 

Who exactly are the Victrixs of Mortalis? We are a group gamers that usually play on DayZ Epoch, Overwatch, RP, and Origins. We also play games such as Battlefield 3 & 4, Terraria, Minecraft, Wastelands, Medal of Honor Warfighter, DayZ Standalone (when released) and much more! At the moment we are a very small clan and are looking for members. So if you are interested to join and there is no one on the Teamspeak (IP - ts01-il.aspnix.com:2012) then send me an email on our website (www.TVMClan.weebly.com). Also we are looking for new Mods and Recruitment Officers so if you're interested please add that in the email. And like I said before we are a VERY small clan and have only been active for about a week so if you join tell your friends if they want in. We hope to see you soon!!!

Here is the Clan Emblem at the moment until someone making something better.

<----------

post-172441-0-52989000-1382575171_thumb.

Edited by Hawken

Don't spam topics, use one of your other three threads that are clearly COPY AND PASTES.

We don't appreciate spam threads in this community, and it makes people less and less inclined to join your group knowing that you have to force it down our throats. I don't know if you're a bot or what, but i suggest you re-evaluate your position on the forum, because it won't last long if you continue.

Reported for cross-posting.

Keep the mods happy.

• Like 1

Hello there

Crossposting is evil, abhorrent, against nature and god. Dont do it. Read the rules.

Rgds

LoK

• Like 2

The Victrixs of Mortalis, Latin Translation - "The Conquerors of Death" 

Who exactly are the Victrixs of Mortalis? We are a group gamers that usually play on DayZ Epoch, Overwatch, RP, and Origins. We also play games such as Battlefield 3 & 4, Terraria, Counter Strike Source & GO, Minecraft, Arma 2 & 3 Wasteland, Medal of Honor Warfighter, and much more! At the moment we are a very small clan and are looking for members. So if you are interested to join and there is no one on the Teamspeak(IP ts01il.aspnix.com:2012) then send me an email. Also we are looking for new Mods and Recruitment Officers so if you're interested please add that in the email. And like I said before we are a VERY small clan and have only been active for about a week so if you join tell your friends if they want in. We hope to see you soon on our Teamspeak.

Website - www.tvmclan.weebly.com

Hawken, one post is enough.  No spamming or bumping either please.  :thumbsup:

Edited by Sula