905Tristan

905 Clan Recruiting Skilled Bandits (Currently recruiting for origins/overpoch)!

1. do you have a mic and be on teamspeak while playing dayz? Who doesn't?

2. how long have you played dayz for? 2-3 years

​3. how often are you available to play dayz? Pretty much every day after 6 pm

4. are you a good navigator/driver/pilot? Yes

5. are you dedicated to 905? Yeah

6. what do you think you can bring to the clan by having us recruit you? I have a lot of experience with the dayz mod and overpoch. I like to have fun but I know when to play serious too.

7. have you been in any other clans? A few small groups but they moved on to other games.

• Like 1

I am 19 years old, British have TS3 and effective comms (good mic/headset etc)

How often am I able to play DayZ? Whenever

Are you a good navigator/driver/pilot? Of-course, I'm rather adept at reading a map that is and driving a V3S isn't that hard :P

Are you dedicated to 905? Right now my usual DayZ mates no longer play it any-more and going lone wolf is becoming to be a little boring, I am dedicated to playing in a squad of other good players, So long as they have got my back I will have theirs.

What can you bring? I have been playing DayZ for some time now and have ever growing hours played, I am a good spotter, Efficient with a sniper and have a dedicated mindset.

Have you been in any other clans? Up until around a month ago it was just me and a small group of friends however they have moved on and I am now in need of another squad to be apart of.

Edited by Raging Trojan
  • Like 1

How often are you available to play dayz?

A few hours per day If I have nothing going on.

Are you a good navigator/driver/pilot?

While I am not the best driver I have been through many MilSim units and many courses for Navigation. On the note of Flying, I used to fly for most of these units (Fixed-wing and Rotary) so I can hold my own.

Are you dedicated to 905?

If the group is dedicated to their members then I am dedicared to the group.

What do you think you can bring to the clan by having us recruit you?

A good member, I like to help and take the lead if need be.

Have you been in any other clans?

Too damn many to count. Started ArmA back when it was still Op Flashpoint, haven't stopped since. 

You can add me on Steam (Mr.Morrow) or Skype (brandon.morrow17).

Edited by Morrow
  • Like 1

I can play almost everyday
I have played Arma for almost 4 years. I know the map almost 100% i know how to drive and fly.
I will be dedicated to 905
I can bring in the millitary tactics and knowledge I know and practice(RL)
I have been in many clans over the past 11 years of my gaming experience. None in the past year.

Thankyou for your time and hope I get to join you guys on the field!

Oh i forgot to add that I do have TS and a mic
Edited by Adlerauge
  • Like 1

Bumperino! looking for active recruits I mean ACTIVE please show some commitment thank you!

• Like 1

Hi.

Skill level (1-10, 1 being terrible and 10 being amazing): 8

Skype(we do use Teamspeak but this is just to get in contact): steam : johnzye , just pm me ts info though

Role (Sniper, Assault, Scout, Pilot. Can choose more then one): Sniper and assault with m14 :)

What do you bring to the group?: Calm environment when the shit hits the fan, got quite abit of exp

• Like 1

I can play several times a week

Skill Level: 7-8

Skype: Currently my headset broke So won't have it for several more days

Role: Anything from sniping to using SKS

What do I bring? Banter lots of Banter

hit me up on steam Shaating

• Like 1

how often are you available to play dayz?  I can play everyday for at least 4 hours

are you a good navigator/driver/pilot? I am a very good Sniper/Scout/Pilot/Navigator

are you dedicated to 905? If i get accepted then yes I will be

what do you think you can bring to the clan by having us recruit you? I know the map very well, I never get lost and I rarely loose gun fights. I can provide cover, scout and protect you from a far. Ive played the game for about 3 years now

have you been in any other clans? Yes I have been in may dayz mod clans but never have I been in a dayz sa clan, Ive been running solo for a long time now.

• Like 1

how often are you available to play dayz?  I can play everyday for at least 4 hours
are you a good navigator/driver/pilot? I am a very good Sniper/Scout/Pilot/Navigator
are you dedicated to 905? If i get accepted then yes I will be
what do you think you can bring to the clan by having us recruit you? I know the map very well, I never get lost and I rarely loose gun fights. I can provide cover, scout and protect you from a far. Ive played the game for about 3 years now
have you been in any other clans? Yes I have been in may dayz mod clans but never have I been in a dayz sa clan, Ive been running solo for a long time now.

ok well give you a shot, please join this teamspeak glycol.typefrag.com:6915 and wait in lobby someone will move you

• Like 1

Skill level (1-10, 1 being terrible and 10 being amazing): 9

Skype(we do use Teamspeak but this is just to get in contact): adamozccelik

Role (Sniper, Assault, Scout, Pilot. Can choose more then one):mostly sniper great pilot can handle rough situations

What do you bring to the group? my 1400 hours of gameplay and expieriance and of course loyalty. i also had around -280k humanity on the previous server i played on

1. do you have a mic and be on teamspeak while playing dayz? whats dayz without a mic =)

2. how long have you played dayz for? 1400 hours

​3. how often are you available to play dayz? almost everyday

4. are you a good navigator/driver/pilot? decent driver base builder excellent pilot

5. are you dedicated to 905? Yes

6. what do you think you can bring to the clan by having us recruit you? loyalty and a good shot

7. have you been in any other clans? yes but not for a year i have only played with a couple of friends i made while i was admin on a server now i just want to be a normal player again and there arent much clans that im interested in

How often are you available to play DayZ? I play DayZ everyday that I can

Are you a good navigator/driver/pilot? I am a good navigator, driving and piloting not as good though

Are you dedicated to 905? I will be dedicated to the clan unless college and work take over my priorities, but other wise yes

What do you think you can bring to the clan by having us recruit you? I can bring another pair of eyes to the battlefield

Have you been in any other clans? I have but they stopped playing DayZ

Edited by edget

How often are you available to play DayZ? I play DayZ everyday that I can
Are you a good navigator/driver/pilot? I am a good navigator, driving and piloting not as good though
Are you dedicated to 905? I will be dedicated to the clan unless college and work take over my priorities, but other wise yes
What do you think you can bring to the clan by having us recruit you? I can bring another pair of eyes to the battlefield
Have you been in any other clans? I have but they stopped playing DayZ

added you on Skype looking forward to hearing from you.

Skype(we do use Teamspeak but this is just to get in contact):Caleb.lavender1 steam : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198099011504/

1. do you have a mic and be on teamspeak while playing dayz? Yes
2. how long have you played dayz for? 50 hours but i have played many other survival games.
​3. how often are youAVAILABLEarrow-10x10.png to play dayz? I usually play all day unless i have to work or go to training.
4. are you a good navigator/driver/pilot? I am a good Driver.
5. are you dedicated to 905? I am dedicated to 905 as long as i do not have IRL problems.
6. what do you think you can bring to the clan by having usRECRUITarrow-10x10.png you? I can bring a social personality that knows how to follow orders and use a gun.
7. have you been in any other clans. No

1. Age: 18

2. i have a mic and can be on teamspeak while playing dayz

3. been playing dayz for about 2 years now

4. How often i'm i available: usually on unless at work or not at home.

5. Decent navigator but a good driver and pilot.

6. Am i dedicated to 905? i am

7. what can i bring to the clan? am experienced player that doesn't freak out when getting shot at and knows when to not play around.

8. Have i been in other clans? yes but am currently not in one.

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/mrtrim71/

Im 13 lol I can be the youngie of the group.

I really specialize in sniping and piloting.

I can play 7:30 P.M. to like 12:00 P.M.

I have 400 hours so I have a decent experience.

Hope I Didn't miss anything and if I did just tell me what and I hope I can play with you guys.

-Kaden