905Tristan

905 Clan Recruiting Skilled Bandits (Currently recruiting for origins/overpoch)!

Bump! we are still looking for active members that are going to be dedicated to 905!

Age 18

I play quite often. Dont really play much else..

I'm a fairly good heli pilot

Not a current member of any other organization.

I bring with me an extra set of arms to hold more guns...

I have been in other clans before.

Hey. Short and sweet!

1) Age: 26

3 I play Day Z every night, More spare time than a clock....

4) I can fly at a average level. I was learned to quick fly in little choppers. out run a MI-17 in a little bird XD.

5) I am loyal/fair player. 

6) I can only offer my time as I have way too much XD.

7) I was part of the ICE clan (http://iceclan.co.uk/) that is now disbanded. they where not only friends they where like family.

Skill level (1-10, 1 being terrible and 10 being amazing): 7

Skype(we do use Teamspeak but this is just to get in contact): edwinlt2

Role (Sniper, Assault, Scout, Pilot. Can choose more then one):Sniper/Assualt

What do you bring to the group?: Well i am a pretty skilled player that has been playing standalone for a long time and now am getting into the mod so i am looking for a active, skilled group.

INFO:

IGN: FatalHorizon

Mic?: Yes

1.) How often are you available to play DayZ? I'm available to play everyday for at least a few hours and for at least 6 hours per day on the weekends.

2.) Are you a good navigator/driver/pilot? I'm proficient in all 3 of these positions.

3.) Are you dedicated to 905? Yes, I plan on getting into a decent DayZ Overpoch clan and sticking with them. I'm tired of playing solo.

4.) What do you think you can bring to the clan by having us recruit you? I've been playing this game for a long time. I started playing during the vanilla DayZ Mod. I know my callouts and how to play strategically. I understand communication and how to achieve a goal as a squad/team. I'm also a smart and decent player.

5.) Have you been in any other clans? The only other DayZ clan I have been in was Crusaders back when Epoch first came out, which the clan was disbanded before Overpoch came about.

Edited by FatalHorizon

Steam:Alah Snackbar

Mic?: Yes

1.) How often are you available to play DayZ? I'm available to play everyday for at least a few hours and for at least 6 hours per day on the weekends.

2.) Are you a good navigator/driver/pilot? I'm decent driver but a proficient navigator

3.) Are you dedicated to 905? Yes, I plan on staying with 905 and not leaving.

4.) What do you think you can bring to the clan by having us recruit you? I've been playing this game for a while now.I have around 380 hours on Dayz SA already.I know my callouts and my way around.I would love to learn from others and spread what i have learned.

5.) Have you been in any other clans? I have been in 3 clans but they were not dedicated

Bump! 905 is looking for ACTIVE members, people that will be dedicated to the group!