905Tristan

905 Clan Recruiting Skilled Bandits (Currently recruiting for origins/overpoch)!

​Age: 16

Skill level (1-10, 1 being terrible and 10 being amazing): 7

Skype(we do use Teamspeak but this is just to get in contact): Mikamike01

Role (Sniper, Assault, Scout, Pilot. Can choose more then one):  What ever is needed but I would prefer Scout

What do you bring to the group?: Someone that can keep a calm and cool head when we get into engagements, I'm also a team player making sure everyone is okay with food, drink and medd, making sure everyone always make sure everyone knows the game plan before we go out on an mission and everyone knows the back plan in case everything goes to hell.

1. Be atleast 16+ years old exceptions may be made.

15 1/2 :) 

​3. how often are you available to play dayz?

25 hours+ :)  :beans: 

4. are you a good navigator/driver/pilot?

Yes :D 

5. are you dedicated to 905?

Yes i have ben in clans before and this one looks great as well great community. :thumbsup:  :) 

6. what do you think you can bring to the clan by having us recruit you?

I can bring enjoyment fun and another great mature member to your community. :)  :D 

7. have you been in any other clans?

yes two but long ago...very long ago.KOW and ITF but my leader broke up with the second in command. :(  :) 

1. Be atleast 16+ years old exceptions may be made.

I'm 15 turining 16 soon.

Questions:

1. do you have a mic and be on teamspeak while playing dayz?

2. how long have you played dayz for?

​3. how often are you available to play dayz? Very, other than School and homework

4. are you a good navigator/driver/pilot? Yes

5. are you dedicated to 905?Yes

6. what do you think you can bring to the clan by having us recruit you? various skills, that would be hard to explain over the fourm. 

7. have you been in any other clans?Yes

I wasn't totally sure about the app because I've seen multiple formats used, but here it is.

-I have a mic and can use teamspeak while playing DayZ

-I started playing about 2 weeks ago.

-How often can I play? I can play from about 3:30 PM to 10:30 PM PST every school day (unless something comes up), and as much as I want on the weekends.

-Am I a good navigator? I'm good at thinking I know where I'm going, but I usually get lost. But in all seriousness, I'm getting better at navigating. I'd give myself a 6/10.

-Am I dedicated to 905? Yes I am, but as I'm sure most of us do I have some close friends who play sometimes as well. They might want to join at some point with me (if you accept me). But I would not go off and play with any other clan, guaranteed.

-What can I bring to the clan? A decent shot and a ruthless bandit. I'm generally serious during firefights and/or missions, but in the dull moments I try to crack a joke here and there. I really think I'm funny, but I'm usually not. Most people just laugh to humor me.

-Have you been in any other clans? No, I haven't been in any other DayZ clans, but I have led a couple of clans on different games.

-Extra: I'm still new to DayZ (39 hours, about 15 spent in the northern regions [i.e. NW Airfield, NE Airfield, etc.]), so I still have my derpy, nooby, and stupid moments. Just thought you deserve a fair warning.

Thanks for the opportunity and I hope to talk to (you) soon.

Oh and my skype is agypagyminez

Edited by agypagy

Skill level (1-10, 1 being terrible and 10 being amazing): 7

Skype(we do use Teamspeak but this is just to get in contact): nerfteam21 (Made it when I was like 10)

Role (Sniper, Assault, Scout, Pilot. Can choose more then one): Assault + Scout

What do you bring to the group?: A well rounder player to the game that will be dedicated to the clan and help all members of the clan.

"Friendly! Friendly!" - The Guy Who Just Shot You

-How often can I play? Generally available for 4-6 hours everyday between the hours of 3pm-11pm EST. 

-Am I a good navigator? I am highly skilled, I have been playing on Chernarus for over 3 years now, I know the map like the back of my hand, I am a skilled driver and pilot, I can pilot any aircraft necessary. 

-Am I dedicated to 905? Absolutely, I will put as much time and effort as needed and have no plans on clan hopping.

-What can I bring to the clan? Experience, skill, and loyalty. I can navigate the map, I am very skilled in multiple weapons and have a very good long shot. And I will be a loyal member of the clan. 

-Have you been in any other clans? No, I tend to play with friends, I have been since 2012. 

Skill level (1-10, 1 being terrible and 10 being amazing): 9

Skype(we do use Teamspeak but this is just to get in contact): ronnieswords114

Role (Sniper, Assault, Scout, Pilot. Can choose more then one): Sniper + Scout

What do you bring to the group?: I can bring loads of experience ive been playing DayZ since it came out, i know one of the Developers of The mod and has told me alot of the ins and outs of it, and last but not least iam great with a team, or even being a lonewolf.

Edited by Swift Sniper