905Tristan

905 Clan Recruiting Skilled Bandits (Currently recruiting for origins/overpoch)!

Skill level (1-10, 1 being terrible and 10 being amazing): 9

Skype(we do use Teamspeak but this is just to get in contact): eemilkihlberg

Role (Sniper, Assault, Scout, Pilot. Can choose more then one): Anything

What do you bring to the group?: I'm tactical and experienced DayZ player. Im a fairly good pilot, I can handle myself in a firefight.

• Like 1

Skill level (1-10, 1 being horrible and 10 being the best): 7

Skype ( we do use teamspeak but this is just to get in contact): jc.castrello

Role ( Sniper, Assault, Scout, Pilot, can choose more than one): Scout, Assault.

What do I bring to the group?: I bring maturity, skill, knowledge, and most important Respect.

Bump! all applications have been responded too, we are still looking for people so please apply

Skill: 10

role: Pilot ( I can fly anything efficiently.  Planes, Jets, choppers.)

What will you bring:  I'm a good tactical player, leader and I enjoy taking the game serious to a degree.

Edited by Ryano92

Age- 16

1. do you have a mic and be on teamspeak while playing dayz? Yes I have a mic and teamspeak

2. how long have you played dayz for? Just over 50 hours but have played plenty of other survival/shooters

​3. how often are you available to play dayz? Everyday for a couple hours at least

4. are you a good navigator/driver/pilot? I'm a decent navigator

5. are you dedicated to 905? I am going to be and I have never had any other clan so I coming in full force

6. what do you think you can bring to the clan by having us recruit you? I think I can add to the squad in several aspects from scouting to firefights

7. have you been in any other clans? No

Age- 16
do you have a mic and be on teamspeak while playing dayz? Yes i will 
how long have you played dayz for?  3-4 mouths
​how often are you available to play dayz? everyday for 2-3 hours
are you a good navigator/driver/pilot? driver and pilot
are you dedicated to 905? yes i am 
6. what do you think you can bring to the clan by having us recruit you? I think i could bring some good skills to the clan and lots of  fun 

have you been in any other clans? Nope 

add my steam to let me know redsauce10

Edited by redsauce10

do you have a mic and be on teamspeak while playing dayz? Yes i will 
how long have you played dayz for?  3-4 mouths
​how often are you available to play dayz? everyday for 2-3 hours
are you a good navigator/driver/pilot? driver and pilot
are you dedicated to 905? yes i am 
6. what do you think you can bring to the clan by having us recruit you? I think i could bring some good skills to the clan and lots of  fun   have you been in any other clans? Nope

Edited by Callumflynn15

Skill level (1-10, 1 being terrible and 10 being amazing):7

Skype(we do use Teamspeak but this is just to get in contact): rileyredfern

Role (Sniper, Assault, Scout, Pilot. Can choose more then one): Sniper, Pilot

What do you bring to the group?: My knowledge and loyalty to not question any orders.

Extra Comment: I may be 15 but, don't let that judge me until you hear me, I sound a bit older.

Edited by Tranquill

1. Be atleast 16+ years old exceptions may be made.

i am 18

Questions:

1. do you have a mic and be on teamspeak while playing dayz? Yes and yes, i have a headset and access to ts

2. how long have you played dayz for? 2-3 years

​3. how often are you available to play dayz? Usually all weekdays 3-12 +weekends anytime as long as Im not working (central us time)

4. are you a good navigator/driver/pilot? yes to all

5. are you dedicated to 905? yes i am

6. what do you think you can bring to the clan by having us recruit you? I am a really good sniper with KSVK and other weapons that do not require zeroing, can hit a target at 900m+

7. have you been in any other clans? nope

You can contact me Via skype -   ismiteuout

Edited by Triicky

All applications have been answered but we are still looking for maybe 2 more people to round us out to about 5 players

1. do you have a mic and be on teamspeak while playing dayz?

yes. I also have my own teamspeak. 

2. how long have you played dayz for?

2500+ hours // 2+ years

​3. how often are you available to play dayz?

5-6 hours / per day // 15-45 hours weekly.

4. are you a good navigator/driver/pilot?

yes to all of the above

5. are you dedicated to 905?

yes

6. what do you think you can bring to the clan by having us recruit you?

Experienced pilot, hardened shocktrooper (no not the star wars ones, the ones that lead frontal ground attack formations). I dont miss my mark. I can gun, shoot, operate, or use any vehicle, gun, or explosive ordinance launcher. I have over 500 hours in piloting experience. I can hit headshots from 800m+. I've played this game for over 2500 hours. 

7. have you been in any other clans?

yes, I *sorta* had my own.

Edited by Kraith

Age? 20
Do you have a mic and be on teamspeak while playing dayz? Yes
How long have you played dayz for? About 3 years. I started on the mod obviously and started SA the day it came out. I've been wanting to get back in to the mod.
How often are you available to play dayz? All the time except for a few hours on Wednesdays and Thursdays when I have class.
Are you a good navigator/driver/pilot? I'm good at navigating and driving. I can pilot without crashing but I wouldn't pilot in a combat situation.
Are you dedicated to 905? Definitely. Looking for a good clan that I can stick with.
What do you think you can bring to the clan by having us recruit you? I can never really play DayZ alone because I'm a big team player - I'm best at scavenging, building, and making sure everyone has food, drink, and med supplies and that the base is organized so everyone can grab what they need quickly. In my standalone clan I was a  combat medic and I could do something similar in the mod. I'm always prepared and if we have an op I will get on a couple hours before and scavenge supplies for everyone.
Have you been in any other clans? I've been in 2 or 3 clans in the couple years that I played the mod, and one in SA. They all just kinda died after awhile.

Edited by ShelbyLynne