Sign in to follow this  
tangodown549

dayz orgins and epoch

Hi

I recently got dayz and was woundering if I could have both epoch and orgins if not what is the best of the two?

• Like 1

You can have any dayz you want my friend. I would personally recommend epoch. Its fantastic. Get started with downloading dayzcommander and pick your mod(s).

edit: I also highly recommend checking out mustygaming.com. Its essentially the best server out there.

Edited by GrumpyGat
  • Like 2

I really dont like both. Try rust (not advertising) But i bought it and have yet to regret it. DAyz is just so boring for me now adays

I actually just changed my server to an EPOCH server...mods to follow soon.

Personally, I enjoyed the increase in vehicle types and the ability to create/build. I just did the update (from a work 'puter) and cant even check it out till much later, but perhaps I will see you there!

Shadow~

Hi Tango.  If you have DayZ Commander you can download all of the mods very easily.  If you need help, just ask. :thumbsup:

You can have multiples. 

I have an Epoch Server without self blood bag and 1000+ vehicles and such for when we want something to do. We are constructing a base there and the mod really fits my loot whore friend's style of play where he gathers everything. 

I play Vanilla just because it is fun and difficult. 

I also play Origins alone because I wanted to try a map I hadn't played on so when no one else is logged on I will sometimes wander over to there and just run around exploring.

Origins is pretty awesome. Huge cities with all kinds of buildings to go in. Military grade weapons are some what rare. Zombies are maybe a tad to easy to manuever around.