ShadowOfEnvy85

missing mission files (still unresolved)

anytime i start a multiplayer mission server on both lan and internet, either way the mission is empty, like no brief no map or anything when i click continue theres no hud and my character doesnt spawn... help

post-171788-0-39986900-1381585064_thumb.

Edited by ShadowOfEnvy85

If you mean you were trying to host a DayZ mission they might have locked the scripts so nobody tampers with the data.

lets ignore the mission thing (because i have no idea) whats the white bar error?

lets ignore the mission thing (because i have no idea) whats the white bar error?

problem is whenever i try to join a server via ingame server list or dayz commander it doesnt matter, i get to the server lobby and after i click 'ok' it goes to the white bar menu. the white bar loads about 10% then restarts, goes to 80% then the game goes unresponsive. everytime.. 

would you mind letting me team viewer you and see if i can resolve the issue? it seems it has been on going and i dont have a direct fix from where i am sitting.

would you mind letting me team viewer you and see if i can resolve the issue? it seems it has been on going and i dont have a direct fix from where i am sitting.

sure, just send me a message on how to do it aha

Edited by ShadowOfEnvy85

Do you have a Legal Retail/Steam/ copy of ArmAII/CO ?

You seem to be having a lot of troubles that regular players do not have.

The Way It's Meant To Be Played, is not how you are doing it.