Gwraspe

why i wouldn't make it through the zombie apocalypse in real life

well i think my downfall would be trusting people

because 1 i can go for days without food or water [thanks to games]

2 as soon as i figure out what type of zombies they are and if they can run, see, smell, die because we don't know what types of zombies would be around fuck they could be zoms that die from damage to the lower section for all we know

3 i am learning parkour and will be very good at moving around alot and can sneak around without no one knowing i was their

4 i have held and fired a hunting rifle at some cans before and i am a good shot so a pistol would be alot better

5 i can smash a head in anyday

6 and ran out of ideas. really the only time i would die from my own hands is when im getting eaten alive

Without my mouse I am nothing.

Rgds

LoK

This is my mouse. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

My mouse is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.

My mouse, without me, is useless. Without my mouse, I am useless. I must click my mouse true. I must click faster than my enemy who is trying to ban me. I must ban him before he bans me. I will...

My mouse and I know that what counts in this war on Dean is not the type of mouse we use, the noise of mouse click, nor the smudges we make. We know that it is the infractions that count. We will warn...

My mouse is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its LED lights and its scroll wheel. I will keep my mouse clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will...

Before The Amazing Horse, I swear this creed. My mouse and I are the defenders of my forum. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my forum.

So be it, until victory is Rocket's and there is no enemy, but peace!

Edited by Death Dealer
  • Like 2

This is my mouse. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

My mouse is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.

My mouse, without me, is useless. Without my mouse, I am useless. I must click my mouse true. I must click faster than my enemy who is trying to ban me. I must ban him before he bans me. I will...

My mouse and I know that what counts in this war on Dean is not the type of mouse we use, the noise of mouse click, nor the smudges we make. We know that it is the infractions that count. We will warn...

My mouse is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its LED lights and its scroll wheel. I will keep my mouse clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will...

Before The Amazing Horse, I swear this creed. My mouse and I are the defenders of my forum. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my forum.

So be it, until victory is Rocket's and there is no enemy, but peace!

that one guy who makes you laugh in the middle of it than your still laughing at the end of it mate you remide me of my cousin hes better than any clown [i hope all clowns die]

Combos, Orange Soda, and Starbucks

I would cease functioning in 2 weeks.

I would probably go insane. Very slowly. I mean, all those episodes of supernatural have taught me to stay away from any abandoned buildings but in the apocalypse thats the best place to loot, right? That and I would have trouble killing another man unless my life was in danger. I could never execute anyone.

The first time I roll over on my eye glasses while sleeping and crush them. Always talking about the value of hunters, food growers, mechanics, etc. But can you imagine how valuable an optometrist would be in an apocalypse! 

3rhxxn.jpg

I would probably get killed waiting up for/going back for my less agile friends. We had a ~100m sprint race on short grass, I was fastest with a few friends 1-2 seconds behind but some took ages and were really puffed out after. It would be hard to deal with letting a friend get killed by leaving them behind which might get me killed in the end.

Lack of the Party would drive me insane, they have done so much good for Airstrip One!

Isn't the whole point of a zombie apocalypse to scour the earth for things you used to enjoy?

That and I would have trouble killing another man unless my life was in danger. I could never execute anyone.

That's the excuse my girlfriend gave me, told her she was weak and wouldn't survive, she would be nothing but a burden and to prove I don't fuck around to the rest of my group i'd off her myself.

C'mon we all know that France would just surrender.

Sorry.

L - OH - FUCKING - L

This is true.