Sign in to follow this  
Writhe (DayZ)

lets revive some good old dayz!!

Hey guys, I dont post here much but basically I hate pay to win servers, want a good solid dayz experience and like high end clan battles etc.

Recently I started playing day zero on bmrf and it was the best experience of dayz i ever had. I am not affiliated with them (you can check on their website), but i really think if people are looking for a solid, non laggy playing experience they should come give this a try.

I think this post might be moved but whatever.

I would like to get various groups together to either work together or have fights, but lets revive some dayz!

Right. Bashing a server host in one thread and then praising someone else's private server in another. Seems legit.

The purpose of the post is to get more people to play on a server group thats population has recently dwindled on a mod I found the most fun. I am merely trying to get people over there to have some more fun. I'm sure BMRF doesn't mind getting extra attention, but I applaud any private hosting clan/server admin etc who runs a DEDICATED server and provides a good gaming experience. no those shitty dayz.st servers who have ruined dayz with pay to win bullshit, its not dayz.st's fault directly but when they give you really easy and cheap access to be an admin, more assholes will make servers.

Also, a lot of people are frusturated by crappy servers, and if I can find out about better servers or help others find they niche they want to play in, so be it.

Edited by Writhe

So generally speaking the server itself is not of terrible quality. The problem is the admins.

On literally ANY dayz server the admins have the ability to see where players are, spawn vehicles or weapons for anyone, heal themself, teleport etc.

So if you have a crappy admin there's no point playing. 

As a general rule of thumb go and play on servers that are popular on gametracker. if they're constantly packed with players they clearly do something right as a server. If they had BS admins the players would have left already. Simple. 

zero servers are usually crowded..don't you have enough action?