'This is my m14 aim. There are many others like it, but this one is mine.

My m14 is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my m14 is useless. Without my m14, I am useless.

I must fire my m14 true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy, who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me.

I will.

Before God I swear this creed: my m14 and myself are defenders of my country, we are the masters of our enemy, we are the saviours of my life.

So be it, until there is no enemy, but peace.

Amen.'

why nobody tell me about M-14 AIM >:(

is best fucking gun I ever find in dayz :thumbsup: :rolleyes:  

and after i finding 2 ammo crate heli crash more DMR mags is possible for carry so I do 3 loot run to tent 3 kilometre away no care, smile every step :thumbsup: :D  

m14

m is stand for MUTHAFUCKER :thumbsup:  :ph34r:

Edited by KoS
  • Like 11

that's a gun..i always feel really protected with that..and the others usually or run or shoot..

• Like 1

it look fucking awesome ;)

it sound fucking awesome :o

it feel like extend of my character, slow breath take time never miss 500 metre +

quick aim running round avoid zeds close quarter pvP? no fucking problem for m14 :P

m14 codename Muthafucker - check :thumbsup:

tent fill with DMR mags - check  :thumbsup:

full 18 slot backpack only DMR mags - check :thumbsup:

tools for survive and cook - check :thumbsup:

map coordinate set for starry tents - MUTHAFUCKIN CHECK :thumbsup:

me and m14 going for pvP orgy like wife swap but with bullets :thumbsup:  :ph34r:

Edited by KoS
  • Like 1

It is a beautiful weapon, but too common atm

KoS, te iubesc.

aprecia frate  :)

Iubesc toate baieti :thumbsup:  :rolleyes:  

dar îmi place mai M14 :P 

• Like 1

Hmmm, how much have you lived in Romania, if you ever did?

what part you no understanding??? :huh:

'This is my m14 aim. There are many others like it, but this one is mine.

My m14 is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my m14 is useless. Without my m14, I am useless.

I must fire my m14 true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy, who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me.

I will.

Before God I swear this creed: my m14 and myself are defenders of my country, we are the masters of our enemy, we are the saviours of my life. So be it, until there is no enemy, but peace. Amen.'

why nobody tell me about M-14 AIM > :(

is best fucking gun I ever find in dayz :thumbsup: :rolleyes:  

and after i finding 2 ammo crate heli crash more DMR mags is possible for carry so I do 3 loot run to tent 3 kilometre away no care, smile every step :thumbsup: :D  

m14

m is stand for MUTHAFUCKER :thumbsup:  :ph34r:

I made a post about the m14 no one rembers it? :(

• Like 1

I made a post about the m14 no one rembers it? :(

link please, I want to read this one :thumbsup:  :)

• Like 1

link please, I want to read this one :thumbsup:  :)

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/149180-la5a2-holo-vs-m14-aim/

All right here it is,its about it vs the la5A2 and other full auto guns over all.

Made it a while ago,I understand how you did not find it :)

• Like 1

One the best things about the M14 is it uses DMR mags. Carry that and a DMR and you have interchangeable ammo. Expect to get up close switch to M14. Expect to be taking long range shots then switch to DMR. 

• Like 1

you are going to love these videos

I love :beans:

I sub :D

I use either an M14 AIM or MK48 AIM whenever I can.

• Like 3

I like the DMR just slightly more.  Honestly the only difference between it and the M14 is the color and the scope.  With the DMR I'm able to engage players at long distance if I need to and it's pretty accurate with firing from the hip if I get in CQB.

• Like 1

I like the DMR just slightly more.  Honestly the only difference between it and the M14 is the color and the scope.  With the DMR I'm able to engage players at long distance if I need to and it's pretty accurate with firing from the hip if I get in CQB.

dmr is great gun also, I had one before and kill maybe 15 guys from elektro lighthouse island  :thumbsup:

scope for me is better for snipe but i don't enjoy snipe same like face to face kills, and dmr is worse for close or medium fight for me

You can't hit anything up close with the DMR. And if you can SEE somebody at all, chances are you can hit them with the red dot if you're skilled. It's how I roll.

I always level up from lee > cz 550 > dmr > m14 aim for PKs. Usually doesn't take me more than two hours after a respawn to do so on a decent pop server :)

• Like 2