falconx77

[RG] Epoch Chernarus Server | Military Compounds | AI Missions | Snap Building | Safe Traders | Action Menu | Custom Loot Spawns | Tow/Lift |

Admin did some updates do to request :) Admin is awesome :)

If it makes sense it makes sense! Enjoy the server!

• Like 2

Server is advancing so much these past couple days :)

Yes we are putting alot of effort in to make it the best epoch experience we can. I hope everyone enjoy's the Apache event we have going on right now where we have 2 Apaches spawned in ready to be found! Good luck there hidden well!

Edited by Falcon-X
  • Like 1

I absolutely cannot stand this server. Out of all the servers I have been on this is one of the few with active moderators, admins, and owners. It's so annoying that they are involved in everything that goes on on their servers and try to actually help out their players. Like they treat members of their communities like they are their friends isn't that crazy? It's ridiculous! If you want a server with absolutely horrible staff and you're looking for a horrible server, this one is NOT for you. 

Yeah a change compared to normal reviews, get used to it. 

• Like 1

I absolutely cannot stand this server. Out of all the servers I have been on this is one of the few with active moderators, admins, and owners. It's so annoying that they are involved in everything that goes on on their servers and try to actually help out their players. Like they treat members of their communities like they are their friends isn't that crazy? It's ridiculous! If you want a server with absolutely horrible staff and you're looking for a horrible server, this one is NOT for you. 

Yeah a change compared to normal reviews, get used to it. 

Hot sure what to say, lol. We watch our server constantly making sure everyone is have having a good time, without impeding on the actual game play.

Also the Apache event is still on and no one has found either of the 2 Apaches found!

• Like 1

I want one of them sexy attack choppers :D

Good luck they are hidden well :P

• Like 1

Hot sure what to say, lol. We watch our server constantly making sure everyone is have having a good time, without impeding on the actual game play.

Also the Apache event is still on and no one has found either of the 2 Apaches found!

APACHES!!!!, gotta snag my self one of those!

Theres 2 Apache's on the server and I really really want one :) The Apache shall be mine

Good Luck!

• Like 1

Just played through a few mission. They are alot of fun! Come join the guys and grab some nice loot guys!

Met some really nice people on the server. They really help you out to build bases and get vehicles.

We pride ourselves in our community! Just want to make sure everyone has a good time.

I agree Sean, Awesome server but dem AI, gotta love 'em.. <3

Just added gold into the Ai Missions! Kill them bandits and get there gold!

Edited by Falcon-X

yaaaaaaaayyyyy missions were added allong with 2 hidden apachies and falcon said as50's will soon be in bandit camp yaaaaayy