Sign in to follow this  
ChaoticRambo

Suggestion of Rocket's thoughts on Suggestions

Ok, I am very new to both the game and community but absolutely LOVE this game and the sandbox Rocket is developing.

There are so many suggestions being suggested every day, many duplicate previous suggestions. The suggestions range from things like taking away pvp all-together and on the other end players being able to build entire towns on their own.

As cool (and very un-cool) some of these ideas may be, a lot of them are completely unrealistic.

I think it would be really helpful to the community as well as the forum moderators if Rocket kept and up-to-date thread that said what suggestions he likes, things that are completely out of the question, things that may be awesome but are not feasible in the Arma 2 game engine, etc.

I believe this would help people formulate new unique suggestions as well as refrain from continued posting of suggestions that can't or wont happen. It could also give the community a good idea of which direction ROCKET wants the game to go in.

I have a lot of ideas myself, but I don't want to say something that is completely contrary to the direction Rocket wants the game to go in, after all - it is his game! No point in wasting my time as well as the communities time posting ideas that would never happen.

Just my 2 cents :)

Loving the game, and love even more where the game could go.

he should create a set of rules to which all suggestions should abide. Like whats possible and whats not. Rocket is already busy developing the game i doubt he has enough time to even sleep much less monitor this forum

I think he is basically against any mechanic that prevents a player from doing whatever he want to do. I think he is more interested in environmental mechanics and screwing around with our minds rather than stopping PvP and bandits for instance.

Like the old testament God - here it is, do with it as you will.

And then he unleashes a flood!!