zecele

FN FAL ANPV S4

I found a FN FAL ANPV S4 at a crash site as the gun in extremely rare im guessing the ammo is it only had 1 clip if anyone can tell were fn fal mags spawn most commonly i would appreciate it thanks.

I have never seen an FN FAL mag. It is the same caliber as the M14/DMR, so maybe DMR mags work?

I have never seen an FN FAL mag. It is the same caliber as the M14/DMR' date=' so maybe DMR mags work?

[/quote']

I have a dmr mag in my backpack and it doesnt work so yeh.

M14 uses DMR clips.

I *THINK* you can right click the DMR clips to turn into something else, not sure if it's FAL ammo.

The DMR is a modified M14. FN FAL is a different beast altogether.

we picked up a FN FAL last night wish it was that version but wow that thing is a beast.

Rocket needs to update it to use the DMR mags imo, rare enough weapon as it is should beable to use the DMR mags given the same rounds.

FN Fal on burst fire sounds amazing, its like thor the god of thunder knocking on your door.

the FAL cannot use DMR mags, they only spawn with the gun. So you're kinda boned.

I found a Bizon the other day, 2 mags for it. Have to be careful with the rounds!

So really the best way to get fn fal mags is to kill military zombies

No, military zombies don't drop FAL mags either.

FAL mags only spawn with FN FALs.

That being said it's incredibly easy to find FALs now. My friends and I have found 4 within the last few days, granted none were the scoped variant.

I have 8 mags for it right now, just walkaround places where helis usally spawn and loot them.

No' date=' military zombies don't drop FAL mags either.

FAL mags only spawn with FN FALs.

That being said it's incredibly easy to find FALs now. My friends and I have found 4 within the last few days, granted none were the scoped variant.

[/quote']

Really? Ive put over 100 hours into the game and ive only ever found 1 fn fal the current one

Really? Ive put over 100 hours into the game and ive only ever found 1 fn fal the current one

And how many of those hours were after 1.7.1 where helicopter crashes became more common, and after 1.7.1.4 where loot was rebalanced and it's almost guaranteed for a crash to have a FAL?

Confirmed that FN Fals can spawn at Barracks extremely rarely.

We just found a crash site with 2x FN Fal, and 2x FN Fal ANPVS4

Just grabbed an FN Fal off a crash site, but was the only item there, so I'm stuck running around with an empty rifle.

Either that, or I'm blind. Scoured that site high and low, though, so I'm pretty sure that was the only item.

Just grabbed an FN Fal off a crash site' date=' but was the only item there, so I'm stuck running around with an empty rifle.

Either that, or I'm blind. Scoured that site high and low, though, so I'm pretty sure that was the only item.

[/quote']

Or someone beat you to it and either already had a FAL or they took the clips cause they already had a better gun they prefer and didn't want to be potentially killed by someone that found both the gun and rounds. I often take the rounds surrounding gun spawns to reduce threats.

dmr mags turn into m24 clips and vice versa

Really?

I'm surprised DMR magazines can't be converted into FAL magazines; they both have 20 rounds, and use the same 7.62x51mm NATO round, but one is much rarer than the other.

Just grabbed an FN Fal off a crash site' date=' but was the only item there, so I'm stuck running around with an empty rifle.

[/quote']

Most groups that search for heli crashes have more fn fals than they need but they take the ammo and leave the gun. Sounds like you were late to the crash site