snipernosnipingp

People who KOS should have better aim than this (fixed)

Erm...he sucked. But you arent that good either. If not his shitty skills and your luck, you would be dead in first 30 secs of the vid. And that annoying comment at the end of the clip. 

I understand 3rd person is a choice, but please use it responsibly.  The only reason you have ANYTHING to say about his shitty aim, is because you are abusing 3rd person.  Simple as that.  Looking around blind corners, etc.

Had you played in first-person, actually if BOTH of you played first only, my guess is you would have lost that encounter, and most likely hadn't even known he was there.  It's evident you didnt know you actually saw a PC until he took that shot.  Then you started (what is in my own personal opinion) 3rd person trickery and crutch.

But what map/area is that?  That looked weird.  And did you HALO in for a new spawn?

• Like 1

I actually play 1st person servers from time to time. Back in the day i would play the dayzero first person only server and we had alot of stuff such as helicopters and cars. I actually enjoy it more, but more people watch 3rd person gameplay so thats what i do. Also i knew he was there because i heard him walking and i heard his shot. This definitely could have turned out different on a first person only server, but it wasnt. People glitch view, so i will. Also this is the military zone in celle (epidemic in this case) you always halo jump in at the same spot so its the same spawn

this guy bring shame on KoS ommunity >:(

if you cant hit guy next to you with 40 bullet please play sims or super Mario cart :D

• Like 1

this guy bring shame on KoS ommunity > :(

Are you the leader? :D

Nice video man, I actually went and checked out your other DayZ shorts, very enjoyable.

• Like 1

Are you the leader? :D

Nice video man, I actually went and checked out your other DayZ shorts, very enjoyable.

hallo again my friend with funny face :D

I am not leader of nothing, I don't follow no guys and I don't want guys follow me >:(

I am free spirit lone wolf murder maker, I don't need no body for assist thankyou ;)

I agree vid was nice and I sub for dayz shorts :thumbsup:  :D  :beans:

• Like 1

I fail to see why you need to make such a huge attempt to insult him.

Yes, he couldn't hit you, you couldn't hit him for shit either. You sprayed 30 rounds at point blank, and were all over the place. Maybe he was new to the game, maybe he hadn't played in a week like you claimed yourself. There's so many reasons.

Wow, someone couldn't hit you. Sure, it's funny for a quick laugh, but it's not anything special to make a video about.

I also like how you immediately started insulting him after he takes his first shot.

Thumbs down.

Edited by Statik

I also like how you immediately started insulting him after he takes his first shot.

Thumbs down.

This.

--

Why should people who KOS have better aim than this?

• Like 1