Whitelist: no

Slots: 40
Difficulty: Expert
Restart: every 7 hours with messages
Ingame time: day = 21 hours, floating time
View distance: 3000m

Max ping: 300

Spawn selection: off

Let me introduce the last hardcore server of DayZ Mod. On our server running only original version of mod without any changes. All difficulty settings are off: crosshair, 3D view, map waypoint, death messages, and global chat. If you like vanilla mod and hardcore, welcome!

b_560_95_1.png

LastHC monitoring gadgets for Windows Vista/7

LastHC co-op topic

LastHC Steam group

Edited by WmP
  • Like 4

Disabled 1st person?

You mean third person? Yes, on server only first person.

• Like 2

Maybe the only server I'd consider playing out of the regular dayz servers. Great with all the bad stuff disabled and nothing funky added. The only other requirement for me to play regularly is to boost the player amount up to at least 40 (preferrably 50). 30 just is very low for this gigantic map. But I wish you best of luck, I hope more people than I appreciate this gameplay.

Maybe the only server I'd consider playing out of the regular dayz servers. Great with all the bad stuff disabled and nothing funky added. The only other requirement for me to play regularly is to boost the player amount up to at least 40 (preferrably 50). 30 just is very low for this gigantic map. But I wish you best of luck, I hope more people than I appreciate this gameplay.

Even 30 players on server can make DayZ into a Quake and this is not good.

Maybe, only maybe, in future it will be possible expand server to 40 players but this will be absolute maximum, otherwise DayZ will lose its gameplay.

You don't want any pvp at all? 25-30 players and you won't get any serious action other than in the middle of elektro :P And I must disagree with the comparison with quake. You can run around north for so many hours without seeing other players, even on 40-50 player servers. This could either be seen as feedback or whining (up to you), but as a fan of the settings your server provide, I also like to combine pvp with it. Not only killing zombies. But anyway, if you would decide to make it /40, I'll join in and play here, if 30 remains, I'll leave it but wish you good luck!

You don't want any pvp at all? 25-30 players and you won't get any serious action other than in the middle of elektro :P And I must disagree with the comparison with quake. You can run around north for so many hours without seeing other players, even on 40-50 player servers. This could either be seen as feedback or whining (up to you), but as a fan of the settings your server provide, I also like to combine pvp with it. Not only killing zombies. But anyway, if you would decide to make it /40, I'll join in and play here, if 30 remains, I'll leave it but wish you good luck!

Of course not. But pvp should not be an ongoing and everywhere. If you disagree our server is not for you.

• Like 2

DayZ was made for the PvP.

DayZ was made for survive. PVP is not all of them, and even not half.

Edited by WmP
  • Like 2

Is there a whitelist?

Who has what admin powers and how can we contact one?

Anti hacks?

Why not normal day/night?

No.

Read top post.

DAH.

6/2 - is good balance between hardore and playability.

No.

Read top post.

DAH.

6/2 - is good balance between hardore and playability.

thanks. If it wasn't for the 6/2 day night, to which I disagree with your reasons, I'd join with my group. Gl.

Plus we think a whitelist would be good.

Edited by thehet

thanks. If it wasn't for the 6/2 day night, to which I disagree with your reasons, I'd join with my group. Gl.

Plus we think a whitelist would be good.

"Not please everyone" - russian byword.  :) 

• Like 1

'...original version of mod without any changes.'

6/2 day night?

Ingame time is server options, not a mod.

my server of choice since the last patch. I´m a very casual player so I didn´t realise the modified day/night cycle, but this server will do for me anyway. The most populated "hardcore vanilla" server i found and my new DayZ home. I currently set up camp in the ruins of Rog (offline) licking my wounds after collecting some basic gear, not without some serious zombie encounters; stayed away from the Elektro supermarket after witnessing a player entering said building and scared away a survivor through direct chat who obviously didn´t know I´m terrible at this game...   so still a few encounters even though the server is limited to 30 players.

Edited by sixfeetgiantbunnyrabbit

my server of choice since the last patch. I´m a very casual player so I didn´t realise the modified day/night cycle, but this server will do for me anyway. The most populated "hardcore vanilla" server i found and my new DayZ home. I currently set up camp in the ruins of Rog (offline) licking my wounds after collecting some basic gear, not without some serious zombie encounters; stayed away from the Elektro supermarket after witnessing a player entering said building and scared away a survivor through direct chat who obviously didn´t know I´m terrible at this game...   so still a few encounters even though the server is limited to 30 players.

Thx for that and good luck!

And I got impression that people do not understand what it means "day/night - 6/2 hours" so I will explain. One game session lasts 8 hours. Starting at 13 o'clock of ingame time and end at 21 o'clock. As a result on server 6 hours of day time, and 2 hours of darkness. That's what "6/2" means.

P.S. After update 1.8 there was a problem - time constantly rolled back. I do not know why but do not be surprised that on server always daytime.

Edited by WmP

Use this topic to find co-op partners on our server.

Server up to 1.8.0.1. Slots up to 40. Wipe.

Edited by WmP

Having trouble connecting. Gets to the loading bar, then stuck at the screen with the numbers in the lower right. Might just be me, just not. Any idea how to fix?

Edit: Fixed it by rejoining.

Edited by Imafighter

Server up to 1.8.0.2.

Nice increase to 40 players. You might see me in there now from time to time.