Sign in to follow this  
reau

'Adapting'

How can I adapt to zombies coming through walls? How can I adapt to breaking a leg from falling off a ladder?

How can I adapt to getting spit off stairs flying around the atmosphere and then killed?

Stop putting cart before the horse...please fix some bugs before introducing new features. I realize this is an alpha, but considering Arma's legacy we will probably get a slightly nicer looking version of this game when we buy Arma III. If we buy Arma 3.

Yeah yeah whiner etc, play a different game...But maybe this community wouldn't be so nasty if the dudes behind it weren't so confrontational?

Tape or glue the new starting supplies? ADAPT.

Yea i should have elaborated, the tape can be any tape, and the glue can be any glue.

Duct tape IS very useful, but i find Glue to be stonger, which is why i prefer glue over tape.

The last two hotfixes are entirely bugfixing. I'm not really sure how much bugfixing could be done beyond 100% of the hotfix.

The last two hotfixes are entirely bugfixing. I'm not really sure how much bugfixing could be done beyond 100% of the hotfix.

WE MUST BUGFIX THE BUGFIXES

But doesnt ducttape have like glue on it? I think i can chose both that way.

110% of course. You should be fixing bugs you don't know about yet in every update.

:P

No it has an adhesive but i dont think it counts as glue, glue is an independent entity.

I think all glues are adhesive but not all adhesives are glues.

No it has an adhesive but i dont think it counts as glue' date=' glue is an independent entity.

I think all glues are adhesive but not all adhesives are glues.

[/quote']

can we get a chemist in here for verification of this? this is important.

Can I put glue on the tape?

You could put glue on your tape but you'd still have to pick tape or glue im afraid.

Tapes use a pressure sensitive adhesive which differs from glues in that the bond is formed by applying pressure to the surface of the tape.

Although that does raise the question as to which is stuck to which.

You could put glue on your tape but you'd still have to pick tape or glue im afraid.

Tapes use a pressure sensitive adhesive which differs from glues in that the bond is formed by applying pressure to the surface of the tape.

Although that does raise the question as to which is stuck to which.

gotcha, thanks for clearing that up. are you sure duct is adhesive and not glue though? it's pretty sticky without pressure.

Tape is sooo OP and needs to be debuffed, I mean I realize this is an alpha, but did you see glue before? Seriously.

I think tape will lead to more teamwork, and less banditry. Tape is a gamebreaker for me and needs to be fixed, because as Tape is atm I can just run around cherno and agro all the zombies.

How can I adapt to zombies coming through walls? How can I adapt to breaking a leg from falling off a ladder?

How can I adapt to getting spit off stairs flying around the atmosphere and then killed?

Stop putting cart before the horse...please fix some bugs before introducing new features. I realize this is an alpha' date=' but considering Arma's legacy we will probably get a slightly nicer looking version of this game when we buy Arma III. If we buy Arma 3.

Yeah yeah whiner etc, play a different game...But maybe this community wouldn't be so nasty if the dudes behind it weren't so confrontational?

[/quote']

I have to ask you something....why did you update from whatever last version you found acceptable? and why do you not downgrade to it again? This is one of the cases of, don't update unless it is broke.

You clearly expect Beta quality of a Alpha mod, let the men and women who aren't afraid off bugs, bughunt.. Then you can play on the perfect smooth 1.5 servers.

Also, learn the difference between DayZ bugs and Arma 2 bugs, there is a correct forum and a wrong forum. 2 of 3 of your "bugs" belong on the Arma 2 forum, from what I can see.

Now don't say I am being hostile, I am pointing out flaws in your logic.

Honestly the community would be alot better, if people actually understood what Alpha is, and not just understood that the Mod is in Alpha. There is a subtle yet clear difference.

And to Rocket: Add more features, Break the mod and please go back to nightly builds with limited servers being allowed to update.

P.S. Yes, stop whine and report your problems in a non aggressive manner (trust me, you will get further).