blackbird123

Neaf Sniper Battle - 6 vs 1 -

? I don't get it. Are you the admin of the server and gave yourself 110,000 humanity to have the heroskin and then shoot freshspawns?

• Like 2

Nice use of third and abort button.

We've all done it but we don't write home about it :)

• Like 1

Uploads a video of him shooting at fresh spawns and killing a few armed people. Zombie logs.

Calls it a 6v1 Sniper Battle.

EDIT: I also think you should know, you went in with 0 murders, and 1 bandit kill, and came out with 4 more kills. Not 6.

Edited by Statik

Uploads a video of him shooting at fresh spawns and killing a few armed people. Zombie logs.

EDIT: I also think you should know, you went in with 0 murders, and 1 bandit kill, and came out with 4 more kills. Not 6.

Truth Hath Been Spoken.

Read it clearly says PART 1 (I did in it caps so you can see it bether) / I didnt kill the fresh spawn the dmr sniper did open your eyes, fresh spawn can get weapons from barracks and shoot you/ and they all had snipers

Edited by Black Bird

? I don't get it. Are you the admin of the server and gave yourself 110,000 humanity to have the heroskin and then shoot freshspawns?

I played on that server for a long time the admins gave me it, and I dont camp the coast with a dmr and shoot fresh spawns

Edited by Black Bird

Nice use of third and abort button.

We've all done it but we don't write home about it :)

oh no I relogged for zombies wath a crime

This... this is what has happened to the beloved DayZ... 

Players like you shouldn't be called players, no legit humanity - camping in a bush with a sniper killing unarmed players... so pro!

Nope.

Anarchy.

Edit: a 6 v 1 would be 6 people TRYING to kill you, not you killing 6 people - just saying.

Edited by Anarchyihdi
  • Like 2

This... this is what has happened to the beloved DayZ... 

Players like you shouldn't be called players, no legit humanity - camping in a bush with a sniper killing unarmed players... so pro!

Nope.

Anarchy.

Edit: a 6 v 1 would be 6 people TRYING to kill you, not you killing 6 people - just saying.

this is what has happend to the beloved dayz??? dayz has always bin like this and I dont know if there is something wrong with ur eyes but they all had sniper in there hands... I dont get why people are calling this unarmed players while they clearly all had guns. and if you dont like the way dayz is now dont play it, simple as that, camping in a bush? do you even know the definition of camping? and this game wus ment  to be realistic last time I checked sniper dont run around in an open field waiting to get shot at, oh and humanity only give you a nice skin to spawn with in a pvp server it doesnt mather if you are a hero or not people will still shoot you on sight. I know couse I tryed to be friendly at first. next time come with something bether arquments then camping with a sniper and no legit humanity... some people spawn with guns/biggest backpack in the game and every tool ur saying thats ok?? just saying

Edited by Black Bird

this is what has happend to the beloved dayz??? dayz has always bin like this and I dont know if there is something wrong with ur eyes but they all had sniper in there hands... I dont get why people are calling this unarmed players while they clearly all had guns. and if you dont like the way dayz is now dont play it, simple as that, camping in a bush? do you even know the definition of camping? and this game wus ment  to be realistic last time I checked sniper dont run around in an open field waiting to get shot at, oh and humanity only give you a nice skin to spawn with in a pvp server it doesnt mather if you are a hero or not people will still shoot you on sight. I know couse I tryed to be friendly at first. next time come with something bether arquments then camping with a sniper and no legit humanity... some people spawn with guns/biggest backpack in the game and every tool ur saying thats ok?? just saying

I will reply when you come back with a better defense.

Anarchy.

• Like 2

oh no I relogged for zombies wath a crime

That's a clear exploit of the game which proves you lacked the skill to death with them, and felt the need to cheat.

Highly frowned upon amongst legit DayZ players.

• Like 1

I will reply when you come back with a better defense.

Anarchy.

you clearly dont have bether arquments so stop complaining 

BlackBird.

Edited by Black Bird

I don't know what's worse... You or the admins.

its a skin, some servers have a cheytac's  in there donator loadout ( that means you spawn with a cheytac ) 

btw next time quote the intire sentence 

Edited by Black Bird

That's a clear exploit of the game which proves you lacked the skill to death with them, and felt the need to cheat.

Highly frowned upon amongst legit DayZ players

about 99% of the players in dayz relog for zombies.. wath you are saying doesnt make sence 

about 99% of the players in dayz relog for zombies.. wath you are saying doesnt make sence 

I don't

you clearly dont have bether arquments so stop complaining 

BlackBird.

I don't argue with idiots, they drag you down to their level and beat you with stupidity.

Anarchy.

• Like 1

Yes it does make sense. Your statistic is completely incorrect. No matter how many people do it, it is still a pathetic exploit to the game.

Using your theory is like me saying "Well, 99% of people sell crack to pre-teens, so what you're saying doesn't make sense."

Yes it does make sense. Your statistic is completely incorrect. No matter how many people do it, it is still a pathetic exploit to the game.

Using your theory is like me saying "Well, 99% of people sell crack to pre-teens, so what you're saying doesn't make sense."

selling crack to teens is way different then relogging for zombies in a game ( but wathever) , one thing I dont get is why you are making such a big deal about relogging for zombies.

I don't

I don't argue with idiots, they drag you down to their level and beat you with stupidity.

Anarchy.

then why start the argument in the first place?

selling crack to teens is way different then relogging for zombies in a game ( but wathever) , one thing I dont get is why you are making such a big deal about relogging for zombies.

But it's the same concept. Bottom line, you're cheating. Simple as that.

I'l be the smart one ( couse clearly you're not ) and stop with arguing couse it doesnt make any sence... its just a game :D