sarge ai

ok so i play on this server which as sarge ai

i was runing near berenzino when a ural comes past

ai were driving it

i  shot 3 of them out of the ural

and took the ural

now wenever ai are near me friendly or not they shoot at me

but i dont have  bandit skin , im near to my hero skin

is there anyway to stop them shooting at me all the time or will they always remember

There are different AI's. Some are bandits, some are survivors. Bandits usually shoot at you instantly, survivors only when you're below a certain humanity-level.

Are you sure that you didn't lose humanity by killing those AI? They might have been survivors and if so, you lose humanity for shooting them.

There are different AI's. Some are bandits, some are survivors. Bandits usually shoot at you instantly, survivors only when you're below a certain humanity-level.

Are you sure that you didn't lose humanity by killing those AI? They might have been survivors and if so, you lose humanity for shooting them.

i know  killed them they were survivors and heros in the ural

my humanity went down abit but only to 4000

so why do survivor ai shoot at me

The survivor AI shoot you because you killed hero AI, that's how it works. If the server administrator has changed the humanity settings for KoS by the survivors then you may be getting attacked at a different humanity. From what I can tell, you are getting attacked by survivor and hero AI because you killed hero AI.

The survivor AI shoot you because you killed hero AI, that's how it works. If the server administrator has changed the humanity settings for KoS by the survivors then you may be getting attacked at a different humanity. From what I can tell, you are getting attacked by survivor and hero AI because you killed hero AI.

lol well i knew that

i just wanted to know if there is a solution

to  get them to stop attackng me