Sign in to follow this  
VldZ

DayZ server thing issue

First of all , THIS IS NOT A SERVER - PROMOTE TOPIC,SO SERVER OWNERS PLEASE DON'T POST HERE TO PROMOTE YOUR SERVER

Alright,so.I just bought Arma II Combined Op. and I will start playing DayZ,but there are many servers around here,and I don't know where to play.

What I want?I want player's opinions on best servers around here.

Wich is better?Private Hive or Public servers?

I want a server where can I play all-time,so I can enjoy my experience.

Matter of preference really, while the hacker situation is lower on the public servers from what I heard there's till somewhat vulnerable.  If you find the right Private Hive for you you'll have a good chance to make friends and a community.  A public server will allow you to server hop as well.

• Like 1

What is the difference between Private Hive and public servers?

In my opinion,just the "private" means a good and nice community when can I learn to play this game.The problem is I don't know what Private Hide to choose.

What is the difference between Private Hive and public servers?

In my opinion,just the "private" means a good and nice community when can I learn to play this game.The problem is I don't know what Private Hide to choose.

Public Hives are all vanilla DayZ. They are connected to each other, so if you started on one public hive you can continue on another public hive. Currently there are little vanilla private hives, and there are none which are very populated daily(30+ players). Due to that I stick with public hives because I don't like to be started out with everything I need to survive and having cars/weapons everywhere. Edited by Plexico

Public Hives are all vanilla DayZ. They are connected to each other, so if you started on one public hive you can continue on another public hive. Currently there are little vanilla private hives, and there are none which are very populated daily(30+ players). Due to that I stick with public hives because I don't like to be started out with everything I need to survive and having cars/weapons everywhere.

Vanilla DayZ..so vanilla DayZ means DayZ without the new updates wich are going on?Or just with that updates?

Vanilla DayZ..so vanilla DayZ means DayZ without the new updates wich are going on?Or just with that updates?

Vanilla DayZ means regular DayZ with no added buildings,vehicles,skins, or any changes.