So from the changelog I like everything I see. Especially fishing I have what too see that for a while and acessomg someone's loot while unconsus is a very smart idea too. An I'm very excited to see a crating system in place too where they took suggestions from the community.

But then I saw something wrong, being able to spawn in Berezono. I mean its already too easy to run from the coast to the airfeilds. It seems that Berezino is a little to far north to me.

Huh, well maybe it will make Chero an elektro less of a deathmatch. And it will also help to revive the regular DayZ mod for a while.

Berezino is the same size and has almost the same stuff as Elektro/Cherno:

2 Supermarkets, 1 Hospital, some Apartments etc.

Also, if you're talking about north as in close to the airfield, It's not that OP.

We have Balota right next to Cherno, which is almost the same as NEAF.

Edited by Hosty
  • Like 1

You don't have to spawn at Berezino if you don't want to.  Plus NEA doesn't really have anything that special to offer so I don't see a problem with it.

I have so many bookmarked pages, can we please have all the 1.7.7.8 "relevant/important" new patch discussion in one, please mods?

Berezino is the same size and has almost the same stuff as Elektro/Cherno:

2 Supermarkets, 1 Hospital, some Apartments etc.

Also, if you're talking about north as in close to the airfield, It's not that OP.

We have Balota right next to Cherno, which is almost the same as NEAF.

Balota is 'better' than Krastinov airstrip.

Balota has a comms tower, 2 hangers, 4 deer stands, and the two industrial buildings and non-enterable building with a military loot spawn very close by; while Krastinov just has the comms tower and 2 hangers.

IMO more players in Berezino can only be a good thing, it was too quiet around those parts before.

where are those changelogs?

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/141571-rolling-changelog/

IMO more players in Berezino can only be a good thing, it was too quiet around those parts before.

Yeah, about a year ago myself and 3 friends would often do loot loops from Elektro to Berezino and everywhere inbetween. 2 over watches with snipers/binocs and 2 on the ground. We did this for 4 weeks solid each day for at least 3 hours. We only ever got in 2 fights in Berezino in that time.

Well there's goes the neighbourhood, house prices in good ol' zino are gonna plummet. 

Edited by Fluxley
  • Like 3

Why don't they add new buildings and such?

The aftermath mod devs did it, and it looks amazing, as if it had been there all along 

It would help spice up the same old boring Chernarus

• Like 1

Maybe one day Chernarus+ will be used for the mod as well as the standalone.

Can someone post a link to the new change log? Havent played reg DayZ since 1.7 was released. Been streaming a lot of DayZero and Overwatch but wan't to get back to the original roots of the mod.

Why don't they add new buildings and such?

The aftermath mod devs did it, and it looks amazing, as if it had been there all along 

It would help spice up the same old boring Chernarus

Off topic, but is your profile pic from Tyler, The Creator?

Also, MAKESHIFT BANDAGES FUCK YEAH

Edited by Dragonsire

Thanks for the link, like the keybind 1,2,3 for different weapons. Always wanted to be able to use the hatchet on zombies without having to drop my gun or put it in my backpack.

what about my character-save? do I have to start a new game/character after install of patch 1.8 ? :o

Edited by TiMEDANCE

what about my character-save? do I have to start a new game/character after install of patch 1.8 ? :o

No, the database wont be effected.

Edited by Fluxley

Some examples of things they can add (keep in mind my editing skills on the arma 2 editor are pretty piss poor and basic, anyone can do this)

Made a little "survivor shack" thing at the Topeka dam..

MyXPjDk.jpg

ibimxTQ.jpg

At night..

3zrF4fP.jpg

Added a C-130 crash in the pond just to see how it would look..

R9g4wNq.jpg

Sorry for the bad image quality, imgur converted all the files to .jpeg for some reason :(

anyway, the possibilities really are endless