seaweeduk

ZeroSurvival.net | No Starting Loadouts or Donor Crap | Basebuilding | Vanilla DayzMod Chernarus | Rare Vehicles | Rare Loot | Free Hat

DayZ 1.8 Bugs Fixed on our Server

- Spawn Selection Working - This is bugged for many private hives

- Night Time Works - There is no flash to daytime you can play at night fine in our server, under a full moon with street lights

- Loot Spawn Bias Fixed - There is a rather large problem in 1.8 which causes loot to spawn on every available loot point, leading to FPS drops and ridiculous amounts of loot. We have applied a change to fix these issues and keep loot rarer. 

We also have our custom loot tables back and working under 1.8 which means, less OP guns like M14's on the coast. You will need to journey North to Stary or the NWAF/NEAF to find the top tier loot! Or get lucky at one of our animated crash sites. 

• Like 1

thank you - finally :)

but whats with my character from 1.7.7.1 ? :) I also had a stash :/

I can assure a lot of people.. This server/community is one of the best! Been on here for some time (Not as much lately..) with my friend and we always have a good time!

Btw Seaweed, it's RJ, play with SiViF and that!  :D

Seems interesting, I'll check it out and see how things go.

Seems interesting, I'll check it out and see how things go.

Nice see you in game soon let me know if you have any questions 

Are there any added Russian weapons?

I let you know in game yesterday but I'll post for others

AK107, M4SPR, Bizon, SVD, SVD_NSPU and a few L85 variants are our only additional weapons. Pretty much everything else besides a few really unbalanced overpowered guns are banned by vanilla dayzmod without client downloads. Any thing else you have seen in dayzero etc comes from an external weapon pack made by someone on armaholic.