seaweeduk

ZeroSurvival.net | No Starting Loadouts or Donor Crap | Basebuilding | Vanilla DayzMod Chernarus | Rare Vehicles | Rare Loot | Free Hat

12/05/2014 (after next restart)

Death messages disabled - Should have made this change a long time ago, having seen just how much more interesting it makes things on the Hardcore server (especially with no debug monitor to show you the kills either) I've changed it on the main server too.

Here's a free bump because your the first server I care to be in.  Haven't even entered it yet and I love the idea of pure hardcore living.

Will have to see what my ping is to this server.

I got a bad ping, but I live in Las Vegas.  Got quite a bit of losing connection and lost connection as well.  I obviously can't play it, but you might have better times with it.

I got a bad ping, but I live in Las Vegas.  Got quite a bit of losing connection and lost connection as well.  I obviously can't play it, but you might have better times with it.

Nah. I live in Virginia. Will probably have a bad ping as well. Damn German server! D:

• Like 1

Would not recommend, banned for "hacking" after killing a squad which seemed to be very close to the Admin.

Was also banned from the forums straight away, so no chance to appeal, that's just how private hives are.