johnkok

Anti-dupe

Hi,

I am using version 1.7.7.1. The anti-dupe is causing a massive problem. No players can pick any item classed as WeaponHolder in the loot config. There was also a problem with when they dropped their backpacks they couldn't pick them up again but I have since received a fix for that.

So is it possible to remove the Anti-dupe or override it? I would rather have duping than players not being able to pickup engine parts, fuel cans etc. etc.

It says"Anti-Dupe: You must wait to pick up this item"- what is the wait time, so far we see it as being infinite? Can we reduce the wait time to 3 minutes or something?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Cheers

Edited by Johnkok

Are there people standing aorund them? It sometimes says, that there are people within 5 meters, even though it's more like 15. So people sometimes really need to get out of the general area until you can pick it up. When 2 people stand there right next to each others staring at the same Engine trying to pick it up it obviously won't work as that's the way it's supposed to be.

Are there people standing aorund them? It sometimes says, that there are people within 5 meters, even though it's more like 15. So people sometimes really need to get out of the general area until you can pick it up. When 2 people stand there right next to each others staring at the same Engine trying to pick it up it obviously won't work as that's the way it's supposed to be.

Thanks for the speedy reply. The server was completely empty when I was checking this. The complaints I get are also from individual players who are going it lone-wolf.

The message is always: [Anti-dupe] You must wait to pick up this item.

I got the same problem here, at backpacks / Engines / remove vehicle parts and so on.. i got a lil fix for it but now u just can take 2 of 3 Bps that are laying around.. sometimes more sometimes lesser...

is there any way to deactivate this damn anti-dupe script? or to fix it?

• Like 1

I submitted this problem as a bug report but no bug reports have been published since 2012!

DayZ developers - I am losing player base daily due to this anti-dupe, please help me switch it off, find the timer or something!