ChezburgersSux

Plz Help me with installing dayz!!!

Please someone help me out I've just bought Arma CO from amazon and got dayz commander and installed the latest patch version etc...

But it still wont work it says something like missing addons a10 addon missing blah blah blah... :blush:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ps--- >:( I tried  to copy and paste the files from arma 2 to OA

and I tried reinstalling it 3 times to make sure I didn't do anything wrong please help me...

We need a little more info on the missing addons. Plus did you actually install dayz on the commander Just checking. But sometimes......

We need a little more info on the missing addons. Plus did you actually install dayz on the commander Just checking. But sometimes......

Yes I installed dayz....

Make sure you boot both games to the start menu. Some files are not created until the first time the game is run.

Edited by Rage VG
  • Like 1

Before I join some box pops up saying Addon 'dayz_anim' requires addon 'CAMisc_fix'

Before I join some box pops up saying Addon 'dayz_anim' requires addon 'CAMisc_fix'

Heres what it says

Files "C:Program files\Bothemia Interactive\ArmA2\addons\a10.pbo

Files "C:Program files\Bothemia Interactive\ArmA2\addons\ah64.pbo

Files "C:Program files\Bothemia Interactive\ArmA2\addons\air.pbo

Files "C:Program files\Bothemia Interactive\ArmA2\addons\air2.pbo

Files "C:Program files\Bothemia Interactive\ArmA2\addons\air3.pbo

Files "C:Program files\Bothemia Interactive\ArmA2\addons\animals.pbo", ... are not signed by a key accepted by this server. To play on this server, remove listed files or install additional accepted keys.-I did

Make sure you boot both games to the start menu. Some files are not created until the first time the game is run.

What do you mean by that... sorry im a noob to computers

Click the icons to play the game. Wait until it loads up the main menu, and choose exit. Do this to both games, then try and reinstall DayZ.

• Like 1

Click the icons to play the game. Wait until it loads up the main menu, and choose exit. Do this to both games, then try and reinstall DayZ.

I swear to god I just saw your AVA blink :o

And, make sure you install the right dayz

Also when you run ArmA and OA, what version numbers do each say in the bottom right?

ArmA 2 should be on 1.11

Operation Arrowhead should be on 1.62

If it's not you need to update it http://www.arma2.com/supply/game-updates.html

Follow the advice SmashT gave you, because you have a disc version you must update it using the link he provided, then launch both games, not the mod but actully ArmA 2 and Operation Arrowhead once until you get to the main menu.

Then run the top 2 installs on Dayz commander, 1st is the ArmA version, quite misleading cause it's a beta-patch not a game update, the 2nd is the Dayz mod, anything after is optional.

Follow the advice SmashT gave you, because you have a disc version you must update it using the link he provided, then launch both games, not the mod but actully ArmA 2 and Operation Arrowhead once until you get to the main menu.

Then run the top 2 installs on Dayz commander, 1st is the ArmA version, quite misleading cause it's a beta-patch not a game update, the 2nd is the Dayz mod, anything after is optional.

I had bought the pc download...

I also Run on widows 8.... Is that the problem... I hope not but this will make things brighter...POWERTRIP 18+ search n watch on youtube

I got this error or something similar when I downloaded DayZ, but that was back when you had to do things manually. I'm trying to remember what it was...

What DayZ variant are you downloading? Just vanilla? Make sure you're joining a server that is actually running whatever DayZ variant you've downloaded by filtering for it in DayZ commander.

Edited by TheDesigner