SoFlashh

Looking for some NVGS

Right know i Really need some antib's and a blood bag dropped of to me or im going to die with the ghillies.

Hmmm If you had a few boxes of antibiotics and that ghille I could part with my NVG's

Edited by leviski

Right know i really need some antibiotics so im trying to get some for one of my ghillies so if i get more then 1 ill be sure to pm you.

alrighty

Ive been clinging to life for the last 2-3 days with this nasty infection

The new patch cant come soon enough!

Yep im on about 3k blood in stary field hopping i don't just drop dead with 3 ghillies

I'll give you blood, antibiotics and NVG in exchange for nothing. I'm just doing this to build trust so I won't have to beg people to accept my trades in the future.

We can meet at any public hive as long as you're close to Stary Sobor.

I'll give you blood, antibiotics and NVG in exchange for nothing. I'm just doing this to build trust so I won't have to beg people to accept my trades in the future.

We can meet at any public hive as long as you're close to Stary Sobor.

I want to trade with THIS guy!!!! :)

Hey Tricky... if you're hanging around in Stary Sabor for a couple of days and you add/see me on Skype, I'll hook you up with some STANAG SD mags for free... just to say hi and thanks for being so generous/accommodating to other DayZ'ers. Trust is tough... but you're making the right moves. Keep it up!

I want to trade with THIS guy!!!! :)

Hey Tricky... if you're hanging around in Stary Sabor for a couple of days and you add/see me on Skype, I'll hook you up with some STANAG SD mags for free... just to say hi and thanks for being so generous/accommodating to other DayZ'ers. Trust is tough... but you're making the right moves. Keep it up!

I have more than enough SD mags for now, but I really appreciate your offer nonetheless. I'll come to you first when I need to trade in the future. Thanks man.

Edited by TrickyBot