jayhamilton96

Smokin' Aces Brand New Community Looking for Members and Staff.

Name: Jordy

Headset & Microphone?: Yes, ofcourse.

Speak English?: Yup.

How long have you been playing DayZ?: Since it came out.

In-game Name?: Serova

Playing style - Bandit/Hero/Survivor?: Everything, mostly bandit though.

Other games you play/interested in playing?: ArmA 2 Wasteland, ArmA 3, 7 Days To Die, Minecraft, BF3, CiV5, CSS, .. that's about it I guess.

Anything else you would like to add?: Not really, been looking for a serious DayZ clan for a while now and I hope I finally found one, cheers.

Name: Chris

Headset & Microphone?: Both.

Speak English?: Yes fluently. (My first language is portuguese)

How long have you been playing DayZ?: 1 Year

In-game Name?: Rick James

Playing style - Bandit/Hero/Survivor?: A little bit of everything but mainly survivor.

Other games you play/interested in playing?: GMOD arma 2 arma 3 all sorts of steam games.

Anything else you would like to add?: ... No.

Thank you for your time.

Welcome to, Frytek, Serova, Hankfleck217. Hop on TS @ 46.20.116.65:13617. Poke or message me and i will get you guys all involved. Thankyou for applying!

Name: Phil (everyone calls me Moose)

Headset & Microphone?: Yes

Speak English?: Yes

How long have you been playing DayZ?: Going on 3 months

In-game Name?: Moose

Playing style - Bandit/Hero/Survivor?: More towards Survivor but what ever the situation calls for

Other games you play/interested in playing?: Played a lot of LoL but mainly just Dayz these days

Anything else you would like to add?: ... Play times can be limited, mainly weekends but sometimes during the week due to family commitments other than that just looking for some friendly people with a sense of humour to play with and server to call home.

Name: Phil (everyone calls me Moose)

Headset & Microphone?: Yes

How long have you been playing DayZ?: Going on 3 months

In-game Name?: Moose

Playing style - Bandit/Hero/Survivor?: More towards Survivor but what ever the situation calls for

Other games you play/interested in playing?: Played a lot of LoL but mainly just Dayz these days

Anything else you would like to add?: ... Play times can be limited, mainly weekends but sometimes during the week due to family commitments other than that just looking for some friendly people with a sense of humour to play with and server to call home.

No problem what so ever, Accepted! Welcome Moose, cya on teamspeak!

Name: Iain

Headset & Microphone?: Yes and Yes

How long have you been playing DayZ?: since the Dev Alpha

In-game Name?: Viney

Playing style - Bandit/Hero/Survivor?: Bandit/Survivor

Other games you play/interested in playing?: Arma, PD2, Rome 2, BF3 and the list goes on....

Anything else you would like to add?: not much else to me, best to get to know me while playing.

Edited by Viney
  • Like 1

Name: Iain

Headset & Microphone?: Yes and Yes

How long have you been playing DayZ?: since the Dev Alpha

In-game Name?: Viney

Playing style - Bandit/Hero/Survivor?: Bandit/Survivor

Other games you play/interested in playing?: Arma, PD2, Rome 2, BF3 and the list goes on....

Anything else you would like to add?: not much else to me, best to get to know me while playing.

Welcome Viney, accepted

• Like 1

Name: Brad

Headset & Microphone?: Steelseries Siberia V2 Natus Vincere Edition (Its shiny and yellow ^^)

How long have you been playing DayZ?: For about a year and a half now.

In-game Name?: Hovis

Playing style - Bandit/Hero/Survivor?: Survivor

Other games you play/interested in playing?: Final Fantasy 14 A Realm Reborn, Rome Total War 2, Planetside 2, Minecraft, Civilization 5 and plenty more :)

Anything else you would like to add?: Been playing DayZ for a while now with a couple of friends so never really been a part of a gaming community before. Could take some getting used to but im looking forward to the idea of playing DayZ with a team. Thats the part of DayZ that attracts me the most.

Name:Rob

Headset & Microphone?:Both

Speak English?:Perfectly

How long have you been playing DayZ?:on and off for about a year

In-game Name?:Desktop Rob (want to change but never learned how)

Playing style - Bandit/Hero/Survivor?:Bandit/Hero

Other games you play/interested in playing?: SWG, Battlefield, Planetside, GW2, any FPS or MMO 

Anything else you would like to add?: Been lonely looking for people to run around with. looking to have fun

Name: Brad

Headset & Microphone?: Steelseries Siberia V2 Natus Vincere Edition (Its shiny and yellow ^^)

How long have you been playing DayZ?: For about a year and a half now.

In-game Name?: Hovis

Playing style - Bandit/Hero/Survivor?: Survivor

Other games you play/interested in playing?: Final Fantasy 14 A Realm Reborn, Rome Total War 2, Planetside 2, Minecraft, Civilization 5 and plenty more :)

Anything else you would like to add?: Been playing DayZ for a while now with a couple of friends so never really been a part of a gaming community before. Could take some getting used to but im looking forward to the idea of playing DayZ with a team. Thats the part of DayZ that attracts me the most.

Accepted

Name:Rob

Headset & Microphone?:Both

Speak English?:Perfectly

How long have you been playing DayZ?:on and off for about a year

In-game Name?:Desktop Rob (want to change but never learned how)

Playing style - Bandit/Hero/Survivor?:Bandit/Hero

Other games you play/interested in playing?: SWG, Battlefield, Planetside, GW2, any FPS or MMO 

Anything else you would like to add?: Been lonely looking for people to run around with. looking to have fun

Accepted, welcome.

Name: Vincent Stakenburg

Headset & Microphone?: Yup, I've got a microphone.

Speak English?: I do, I talk English quite a bit so, I think I speak English well enough.

How long have you been playing DayZ?: For quite a long time, I've been getting bored of it since my group felt apart and I really look forward to getting into another group again.

In-game Name?: Differs; Buttsnash, DutchIntervetion or Frozendroid, at the moment my ign is Buttsnash

Playing style - Bandit/Hero/Survivor?: I can be a hero, aslong as I feel the one I'm helping isn't a threat.

Other games you play/interested in playing?: Yes, I play World of Tanks, sometimes Battlefield 3 and I own my own public Minecraft Server (www.craftacow.com)

Anything else you would like to add?: Yeah, I really like teamwork, so, that's why I'm trying to get into a group :)

Name: Vincent Stakenburg

Headset & Microphone?: Yup, I've got a microphone.

Speak English?: I do, I talk English quite a bit so, I think I speak English well enough.

How long have you been playing DayZ?: For quite a long time, I've been getting bored of it since my group felt apart and I really look forward to getting into another group again.

In-game Name?: Differs; Buttsnash, DutchIntervetion or Frozendroid, at the moment my ign is Buttsnash

Playing style - Bandit/Hero/Survivor?: I can be a hero, aslong as I feel the one I'm helping isn't a threat.

Other games you play/interested in playing?: Yes, I play World of Tanks, sometimes Battlefield 3 and I own my own public Minecraft Server (www.craftacow.com)

Anything else you would like to add?: Yeah, I really like teamwork, so, that's why I'm trying to get into a group :)

All good, accepted.

Name:alex

Headset & Microphone?:yep

Speak English?:yes

How long have you been playing DayZ?:since it was released

In-game Name?:alex

Playing style - Bandit/Hero/Survivor?:hero

Other games you play/interested in playing?:bf2 project reality

Anything else you would like to add?: really into team work, looking for a good clan to stay in.

Name:alex

Headset & Microphone?:yep

Speak English?:yes

How long have you been playing DayZ?:since it was released

In-game Name?:alex

Playing style - Bandit/Hero/Survivor?:hero

Other games you play/interested in playing?:bf2 project reality

Anything else you would like to add?: really into team work, looking for a good clan to stay in.

Accepted.

Name:Dieter

Headset & Microphone?:Both (Turtle Beach)

Speak English?:Yes

How long have you been playing DayZ?:4 months

In-game Name?:SquirrelFTW (can be changed)

Playing style - Bandit/Hero/Survivor?:Bandit, I dont trust anyone i cant hear or know(sometimes Survivor)

Other games you play/interested in playing?:Bf3

Anything else you would like to add?:Im a great sniper, Not the best close range but im descent.