Privatechief117

Rants, Raves and Saying Thanks!

Just as the title suggests, This is where you can rant, rave and say thanks to those players that are the most memorable! Good or bad. I'll start it off first. I had recently died and after about a couole hours more of playing I had found a M4A1 CCO SD. Unfortunately I only had 2 mags left and really needed more mags...this guy in a red truck pulls up on the docks to help this other guy out. Upon coming to them I saw that he too had the same gun as me. I asked him for some extra mags and he gave me not only 6 mags from his car, but he also gave me a British back pack. He was a life saver. His name was like Private Ryan or something like that. That is my thank you for him. Your turn :)

• Like 2

Nah. People just starts new threads when they want to rant or say thank you.

first time playing since update 1.4.4.1 or whatever it is, anyway was in the woods near berezino and i got held up! like stop drop your guns i want your food and water. i complied and lost an m1911 no biggie and my m24 plus the m4 cco in my pack. was upset but i still had basic food water and a hatchet that i pulled once the guy left nice to see there is some decency left in the game, he said thanks as he ran off. the best part is the guy sniping electro was killed by the guy who robbed my rifle. %$%&@##* was killed by #*$%*$^%@#( with weapon m24. was great to see a guy had had the nerve o not kill me THEN kill a city sniper. 

thankyou for player name NobJockey for fall off berezino school roof and give me first ghillie suit ever  :thumbsup:  :D

was maximum fun for me see this shit :lol:

• Like 1

I want to thank myself for being so awesome and helping a lot of people. Everyone is my guest to a can of beans! Cheers! :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: