Sign in to follow this  
LewisG360

Some Q's

What would be better to be a bandit or a hero?

as if you are a bandit people will kill you on sight but if you hold someone up then they will know straight away that u will shoot on sight so it has some good and bad things and it is a bit the same for the hero as if you hold someoneup then know that you wont shoot first so they will try and get the first shot of but people wont shoot u on sight if they see u before u see them.

and would dayz run fine with a gtx 680 2gb ddr5 ram and a intel haswell i5 processor with 4gb ram?

thanks

No, you need 3x780 in SLi and 64gb RAM.

Yes, but they're much too expensive.

Anyone can afford 3 780s.

Personally, I'm a hero. As for will you run it, yes, that will run it just fine.

• Like 1

Personally, I'm a hero. As for will you run it, yes, that will run it just fine.

ye cool how do you find it do people drop their gun or do they try and get the first shot and are u a big target as you are a hero

Yes, but they're much too expensive.

Anyone can afford 3 780s.

not anyone can 1 780 costa around £500 and im pretty sure that someone that just wants to play for a few hours a day to have some fun would be willing to send about £1500 for some graphics cards and i did some looking up and a gtx 680 runs in big citys with a solid 30fps with a i7 sandy bridge and my i5 is a haswell but thanks for your input 

Hero definitely

not anyone can 1 780 costa around £500 and im pretty sure that someone that just wants to play for a few hours a day to have some fun would be willing to send about £1500 for some graphics cards and i did some looking up and a gtx 680 runs in big citys with a solid 30fps with a i7 sandy bridge and my i5 is a haswell but thanks for your input 

Get a 770 instead of a 680, better and cheaper

Why only 4 gigs of ram surely with that setup you would want atleast 8

You get shot being either.     Atleast on some servers.

Running 580GTX just fine..  32gb ram. i7 2700

Better be a bandit. I'm a hero and people just shoot me without hesitation most of the time.

Maybe a 760gtx is a better choice for you. Getting 50-60FPS on very high solid in cities on a 4770k clocked to 4.5ghz. 

Edited by monoking

You get shot being either.     Atleast on some servers.

Running 580GTX just fine..  32gb ram. i7 2700

16Gb RAM in that machine would be overkill. Why on Earth did you put 32 in there? :S