Sign in to follow this  
delta5

play music in background?

Is there a way to play music in game? I'd love to listen to 2pac while I'm blowing people's stuff up.

• Like 1

I might have heard something on Epoch having music play over a cars radio

however

Do not hold me to this because it was some riff raff I heard over at mustyGaming

YOu can always run your media player of choice in the background.  For a while I had itunes going with a playlist I had for DayZ (stopped when I started playing on BB and needed to keep TS up)

I can't stand music while playing DayZ. I want to be able to hear the smallest possible sounds. If you're going to play music, I'd suggest just running iTunes in the back. You can also get keyboards (like my Logitech G510) that have a volume control w/ pause, play, FF, RW, buttons on the keyboard, so you can control your music without alt tabbing.

Also, take my beans for Tupac. <3

• Like 2

Yeah, I do that, pause play buttons, next and previous songs, and I usually keep the music down at like 10% or lower.

Or you could play the music via an iPod or something, so you don't have to play it through the computer.

Yes, please play music in the background so you can't hear the players or zombies coming up behind you.  :D