whisperbow

Looking for M14 AIm.

I want a M14 Aim with 3-4 mags, I will trade a ghillie suit and one antibiotic.

I've got a nice 6 foot hole I can trade you. I'll even throw in a bullet or two--fired, of course.

I have an M14 Aim, but I don't need the Antibiotics. Is it possible for me to get a tent + ghillie?

I sadly have no tent, I could throw in a blood bag or morphine or both.

I sadly have no tent, I could throw in a blood bag or morphine or both.

Aah. Sorry. Can't do that. Let me know if you come across a tent. I'm really in need of one. :)

Aah. Sorry. Can't do that. Let me know if you come across a tent. I'm really in need of one. :)

ok

Go to your original post in this thread and click on report... and then tell them to delete this thread. 

Not sure how much they read these threads/whether or not they'll see your request on here. The "report" method works really well. 

• Like 1

Go to your original post in this thread and click on report... and then tell them to delete this thread. 

Not sure how much they read these threads/whether or not they'll see your request on here. The "report" method works really well. 

thanks

You're right, it's hard for us mods to see all of these topics requesting a small lock or whatever, so reporting it is really good as you said.