Sign in to follow this  
Lid

DayZ standalone held up by “core network architecture”, no longer has a release date

This is pretty old news dude.  There hasn't been a release date for ages :/

• Like 4

Yeah the article acts like it just missed a release date. There hasn't been an expected release date since December of 2012.

When are people going to learn that there is no release date?  Although it doesn't help when articles make untrue claims and statements about a release date.

rocket just updated his twitter

" standalone release date is coming "

It completely baffles me how these journos actually manage to get paid for this shite tbh.

I thought this was a 2 month old story, but no, some bright spark has today decided this is "News" and the editor agreed for some reason.  When you think that this is their full-time job, it's what they do, it's how they earn their bread then you have to be slightly frustrated that they can't raise the bar a bit.

In the last devblog (a while ago now)  when when Dean said there was no release date, that made it into several stories and was quoted by a couple of big YTers as "DayZ release date pushed back to September!" meaning they once again completly managed to miss-inform their viewers.

Jesus Christ.  The more I type about them the angrier I get.  How hard it it to just type facts into your keyboards ffs.

rocket just updated his twitter

" standalone release date is coming "

Link?

Link?

He's trolling.

• Like 1

Just come out of a BF3 fest, I'm still vibrating.

OP just read the stuff, no need to make a Topic.

• Like 1