Lehfeels

When Was The 1st Time U Found Someones Tents Full Of Loot

Gimme Feedback On  Whens 1st Time U Found Someones Tents Somewhere Full Of Loot

(Also) List Wat Loot Was In The Tents If U Can Remember Wat loot Was In The Tents

~DayzBanditoBeans :)

A while ago. But when I found it, I put a tent about 15 meters away from it, moved all the loot from it into mine then burned it down and walked away. A few hours later the person was asking if walking tents was a part of the game..

• Like 2

I once found a tent on krouty cap, but the only usable loot was an M9SD with 2 mags, a couple of bandages and some cooked meat. So i took that and died after failing to head shot 2 zombies when they aggroed, so i emptied it into them, and then i was eaten trying to take out the third when i ran out of ammo.

May, last year I believe.

The amount of times you have posted either directly after me or very soon after almost makes me think you are stalking me on here.

The amount of times you have posted either directly after me or very soon after almost makes me think you are stalking me on here.

Sure, let's roll with that.

• Like 1

Last time i found a tent with loot in it was probably sometime during october or november.

Edited by GOD™

last time was yesterday, strolled into a bandit camp filled with loot, nothing i wanted so i just walked away tried to steal a SUV but it was embedded into a tree.

First time just blood bags and crap.

Sure, let's roll with that.

O_O okay....

*loads rifle*

• Like 1

last winter i think..next will be soon since everytime i have a nice backpack and 2-3 water bottles i always go for others camps..

Yesterday i was at prigodordki mountain with lowest drink stats without drink in invetory (i never pack enough drink) and i had good stuff like m16a4 acog and dmr and and more.i didn't want to go to loot because i didn't want to lose anything, also i killed a bandit who put a lot satchel charges and some of them were still there.so i started looking for tents or something with drink, and found 2 tents (in different spots). I was hopping for only drink but they were full of only weapons and ammo. Disappointment :(

I once found a tent full of all kinds of stuff, in Cherno's or Electro's industrial, between the wall and containers. From that moment I always check that place.

There was this realy hip hero camp that was stocked was only super good stuff. They didn't have a ton but had like the best guns and assorted things like range finders, ghillies, etc.

First tent that I found was around a year ago whilst wondering round it was a little north of Kamenka, turns out this tent was a hackers tent and had the joys of every item in the game!

So following getting kitted out I continued my trek north as now I had a full set of gear and some nice weapons and thought a straight shot for NEAF was the best bet. Shortly after this find, around 150-200m ahead I found another 4 tents with exactly the same sort of loot in it, safe to say I left this server behind as I really didn't want to continue on this server clearly was Hacker Central!