Sign in to follow this  
Lehfeels

Wats Ur Favorite Town In Dayz To Loot

Hello Everyone Wats Ur Favorite Town To Loot  Mine Is Electro

Gimme Feedback On Ur Favorite To loot :D

I like the peace and quiet that comes with Berezino, since it has everything I need: two supermarkets, an industrial district, a hospital and minor military loot, with slightly more substantial military loot available just a short jog north at NEAF.

I wonder if Berezino's inclusion in the next update's "select your spawn" system is going to make it more active, fresh spawns running all over the place

• Like 2

Oh  Cool Ur A Fan Of Looting Small Towns Like The Way U Think I Like To Loot Small Towns So I Survive Longer U Got My beans :D I Know A lot About Most Towns Never Went To This 1 Yet But I Guess Ill Have To Check It Out U Got My Beans For Having  A Small Town As Ur Favorite U Got  Stealth Small Towns Best Place To Loot Less People Go For Them

Toku I Agree I Loot Small Towns 1ST Then I Go Into Bigger Towns Like Ur Choice That's 1 Of  My Favorite Towns To Search After Searching A Few Small Towns U Got My Beans :)

Chernogorsk.

• Like 1

Electro.  Yeah there's a ton of PVP but I enjoy the rush, of trying to loot the city while others are pvp'ing or looting themselves.  Sometimes I'll even meet up with a friendly and we'll team.

• Like 1

Very Nice  Electro And Cherno Are 2 Of My Favorite Big Towns I Go To Loot Every Once In  Awhile Beans For U Guys For Sure

That Is True Skat That Fast Heart Pump When U Get Good Loot From Electro From Killing Others In Pvp And Looting Electro It Gives Ur Excitement  level a boost

The ocean.

I live off the land, bitches!

EDIT: 250 posts. Time to spear some crabs, and finally realize that using the expression "I live off the land, bitches" along with a statement about the ocean is counter intuitive.

Edited by The Aquatic Land Walrus
  • Like 1

WALRUS IS THE  SURVIVALIST EXPERT  U GOT MY BEANS DUDE U GOT DA SURVIVAL SKILLS :D  

I Too Like To Capatilize Every Letter In A Sentence, However I Do Enjoy Looting Berezino, Cherno, Elektro, Nothing Special.

Edited by dulix11

The town located on Skalisty Island beside the lighthouse. I has the best tin cans in dayz, seriously, check it out.

I like going to Stary Sobor as you get decent loot of all grades plus some action if you meet people in the military base. :)

y dont u use grammar man its annoying and hard to read for everyone just press the full stop button once in a while so people understand what ur saying

(Aaaaaaaand, breeeeath)

I like the peace and quiet that comes with Berezino, since it has everything I need: two supermarkets, an industrial district, a hospital and minor military loot, with slightly more substantial military loot available just a short jog north at NEAF.

I wonder if Berezino's inclusion in the next update's "select your spawn" system is going to make it more active, fresh spawns running all over the place

yup, berezino is my fav as well. 

All good opinions beans for all :) .

y dont u use grammar man its annoying and hard to read for everyone just press the full stop button once in a while so people understand what ur saying

(Aaaaaaaand, breeeeath)

Because I Don't Wanna Be A Grammar  Nazi

elektro. If you're a new spawn it has everything. Supermarket, hospital, bar, church, industrial buildings, +2 fire halls = more chances for higher grade weapons

Olsha.

Because I Don't Wanna Be A Grammar  Nazi

That isn't being a grammar nazi. That is typing so that people can f-ing understand you Instead Of Typing Like This Which Makes It Much Harder And Slower To Read than if you type normally like this.