Sign in to follow this  
shaenwe

female character ?

Hi, i just bought arma 2 and dayZ by steam and when i launch the game, in the profile my first name is correct (woman first name) but i have only the choice betwin men faces and men voices :/

Is there no women in dayZ ?

if there is a way to switch to woman character, can someone tell me how to do ?

Thank you ^^

There were women originally in DayZ but they were having a lot of problems with the different skins so they removed women in the vanilla DayZ mod.

You can still choose between a male and female character at a new spawn.

But you can't change the look/voice of the char.

Is it to much to ask for some big tittied women running around half, preferably completely, nude? 

• Like 1

Epoch and Sahrani have the female character, with different skins as well. I don't recall which others have them available.

There were women originally in DayZ but they were having a lot of problems with the different skins so they removed women in the vanilla DayZ mod.

As far as I'm aware you can still choose female survivors in vanilla DayZ.  Like creature said, Epoch has female survivors too.

However as far as I'm aware, there is no way to change how your face for the female survivor.  When you join a server and choose the female survivor, it generates a default face.

Edited by Skat3rat

Vanilla public hive still has gender select when you first spawn.

But many private hives have the gender select screen disabled because it doesn't work with custom loadouts.

Playing as a female puts you at a disadvantage if you want to wear a ghillie suit since you can't equip it as a female character. 

erf, it's annoying to have such a disavantage as a woman.

I hope that developers will remember that women play video games too and propose female characters who can wear same stuff as men in dayZ standalone.

erf, it's annoying to have such a disavantage as a woman.

I hope that developers will remember that women play video games too and propose female characters who can wear same stuff as men in dayZ standalone.

Don't worry, clothing is being done from the ground up for the standalone male and female will have equal options.

The Mod has only a small group of community volunteers working on it and the only reason there isnt clothing options for women in the mod is that they simply don't have the models for them, and as yet no one has come forward to make some for them to use.