Sign in to follow this  
Nimz41

Looking for Upstarting Clan

Hey Everyone, Its been awhile since I last played Dayz! Im just kind of looking for a smaller group I can help establish and hopefully stick with well into the Dayz Standalone. I am not looking for any well established groups so I would greatly appreciate if none of the larger clans post their standard recruitment post. If you are interested reply with a little about your clan and your skype.

• Like 1

I'm looking for one too.

Edited by Iownzyou

Hey Nimz

Spitfyre99 here, admin for Chewy on the Inside. I think you're what we need :) Please add me on skype asap. Spitfyre99

Chat soon and stay alive,

spit.

If your still looking for something hit me up on skype (rexarious)

or message me

Edited by TDP Rex

I have a small group of 3 members at the minute.

2 of us are GMT+0 and 1 is GMT-5.

Welcome to join with us, my skype is Cameron.Stead. 

You might wanna check out Evazion Gaming on http://www.evaziongaming.com

We have a small group who plays DayZ origin now and more are always welcome.

also check out our DayZ server or join our Teamspeak3 for more info the ip of the ts = ts3.clanhost.nl:9995

Cya Soon !

b_560x95.png

photo-97962.png?_r=1376692598

The Special Operations Service is a DayZ/Arma Clan that is currently playing DayZ Over Watch. The clan uses a ranking system so you will have to follow orders if you join. It is very important to follow orders because we have had problems with clan members not following orders and getting other clan members killed as a result, but learning from mistakes is what makes our clan great. The Clan also uses a squad system so when you join the clan you will be put in one of three squads, Hastati squad, Varangian Squad, or Praetorian Squad. If you have any problems with the squad you are placed in, you can apply to join another squad by talking with the leader of the clan, MrShrome. The clan plays DayZ every day from 2:40pm - 10:00pm Eastern Time, we do play earlier depending on how many people are on the Team Speak. The requirements for joining the clan is to have Team Speak, Skype, or Steam.

If you are interested in joining then visit this Team Speak Ip: 64.34.162.240:9304

If no one is on the Team Speak send a friend contact request to SpecialOperationsService on Skype or send friends request to MrShrome on Steam.

Give us a try I have a older clan that just started back in gaming in feb of this year. Am looking for some fun ppl. clan-wm.com

Hey !

Check us out at http://treehousegami....enjin.com/home and pop into our teamspeak 3 server for a chat :)

We currently have our own dayz server running epoch with a peak of 30 random players on our server !

We also have a range of other games we play like battlefield and warthunder so what are you waiting for ?

Come play with THG today ! :)

Hey there mate you should join The Chaos Vanguard! You don't have to mess around with going through an application process, all you have to do is jump on teamspeak and have a chat then we will get you introduced to the guys.

We currently own our own Origins server which has only recently been setup, but we'd open to playing any mod you prefer to play and we're up for trying new mods! 

if interested just jump on teamspeak and poke anyone with a shield! :)

TS IP - 46.20.116.64:13447

p.s. We're a very new clan to DayZ and our community was only established a few days ago, we're hoping to progress into DayZ Standalone with our small group! :)

Edited by Oreos

hello all, the names CH4OS. i am creating a new 4-6 man squad. we will run through skype unless we get enough support to buy a teamspeak. we are neither heros or bandits. we survive. 

- must be 16 years of age or older

- must have 2-3 moths experience in arma or dayz

- must be able to listen and take orders if needed

- must be a team player

if you feel you fit these areas, add me on skype- joeyohara1 were i will do a short interview. we need 2-3 more players. Btw we do do youtube