DoctorScandalous

DrScandalous Trading

Sorry everyone... I have been getting the crap kicked out of me at work, I'm dealing with a huge freelance work workload and am a couple weeks out from my OWN wedding... so I think it's somewhat understandable that I haven't been on DayZ much lately. 

I'm hoping to spend some quality time on there this weekend and re-assess my stocks, as it seems like there has been a big surge in players... which means that some of my tents/bases most likely have been discovered and/or looted. 

However... that doesn't mean that I can't still set up trades. I've got several trading locations set up around the Gorka/Novy Sobor area, so if you're willing to travel there for a trade please let me know. 

Please PM me if interested in a trade... and I encourage ALL of you to add me on Skype, as that is my #1 way to keeping in touch with my fellow traders. 

Thanks and I'm looking forward to trading with you all again soon!

-The Good Doctor

• Like 1

I have an m4a1 cco sd,and a sandbag. I need a ghille suit, dmr, and nvgs

Edited by Donair

Sorry about the delay in posting, folks... I'm actually getting married on Sunday so there's been a lot of planning/etc taking up my time. I should be able to get back into the swing of things later in the month. 

Thanks for the trading everyone and I can't wait to get back in my trading groove! See you all soon!

I have a M4A1 CCO SD with 3 full stanag sd mags. I would like a Bizon PP-19 with some mags if you can trade.

I'm baaaaaack! How many M9SD mags for some Bizon mags? (say, 2 or so Bizons

Also, congrats on the marriage! I sure hope you purchased everything you ever wanted, want, or will want BEFORE you put the ring on her finger =3

Hey everyone! I've pretty much switched over to playing Epoch now, so at this point I'm not really trading anymore. 

Thank you all for your interest and if you're ever looking for a fun epoch server to play on, let me know!

Due to the Current Economic Crisis, I am afraid to informe you that the DR SCANDULOUS Trading Company has ceased all activity.

Plans for a reactivation of commercial activity are a possibility in the Future.