DoctorScandalous

DrScandalous Trading

UPDATED 9/6 (8:00am)

Added 2x M4A1 CCO, an AKM, 1x DMR, an M16A4 ACOG + an anti/bloodbags/etc. 

Good way to start the day... make sure to check the inventory list at the top of the thread to see our current offerings!

Hey mate.Got any tents?

I do, but the server most of them are on is temporarily down. :-(

I've been assured that once HFB gets their act together, I'll be back in action. :-)

Hey, what would it take for some NVGs?

I have some stuff on your want list. Can offer 1x DMR, 2x full M240 boxes, 1x sandbags, 1x Ghillie?

Cheers.

UPDATE 9/8 (2:00AM)

We now have vehicle repair parts! No main rotor assemblies yet, but we've got scrap metal, windscreen glass, engine parts, wheels, and more! 

UPDATE (9/9) 9AM EST

Trades have been going awesome lately... but I do understand that differences in timezones can be a problem to work around when it comes to people's schedules and being able to log in to DayZ.

To help assist in the effort to streamline trades, I now have several tents/stashes that I will be using to set up mobile/temporary trading hubs in Chernarus on traditionally low-pop US servers. I've found that the majority of trades happen or have been taking place near Novy Sabor or Guglovo, so if you're setting up a trade with me and we use this tent/stash-based system for the trade, expect to make your trade somewhere around here. 

A couple quick things about these trades:

• Currently these trades will only be offered to DayZ mod forum members who have a rating of 5+ on the Traitors & Traders list. Anyone with a listing below this will have to meet up in person to complete the trade. Not trying to be a jerk on this, but I gotta protect my gear as well as your gear and time it takes both of us to set up and make these trades. I may be able to make exceptions, but this is going to be the general rule. 
  • Once we agree on the terms of the trade, I'll start work on collecting the gear to be traded and set it up. I'll send you a PM here on the forums with the server name, server IP, coordinates (as well as any additional location information if necessary), etc. Once this PM is sent, you will have 24 hours to complete the trade. If you're unable to complete the trade... please let me know. 
  • Please be considerate/respectful of the honor system inherent in trading. I don't think I need to explain this. Just be a human and don't steal, camp, lurk or destroy my tents/stashes. 

I'm very excited to be expanding my trading network to work more easily and fluidly with other player's schedules & needs. If you have any questions about trading with me or if you have any ideas/thoughts on how to improve the trading network, I'm always interested in hearing your ideas. 

Thanks... keep on rocking out the trading! 

• Like 2

Sorry for the slow updates, folks... been super busy IRL and haven't had a chance to log on lately. 

I can still set up tent/stash trades though... so if you've got a barter in mind, let me know in PM and we'll work something out!

UPDATE 9/13 (9:45PM) HOLY FREAKY FRIDAY THE 13TH!

Maybe one of my best loot/raiding evenings ever... came up with a couple ghillies, a ton of SD ammo, FOURTEEN antibiotics and... drumroll... the elusive FN-FAL AN/PVS-4!!!!! Wowzers... that gun looks like an M4 with a bazooka for a scope! 

Anyways... great night for roaming the backwoods of Chernarus, that's for sure! 

Edited by DrScandalous

If you have ammo for that FN FAL AN/PVS-4, I'd be happy to trade a Mk 48 Mod 0 + Ammo for it!

Nice supply list. Definetlely some stuff I WOULD have been interested in. On a few servers my retired for Standalone inactive characters are sitting pretty on some SERIOUS paydirt.