DoctorScandalous

DrScandalous Trading

I have been thinking about coming back to the main hive again. Are you looking for someone to watch your back? The trading business looks interesting and I have my own gear. I also have some supplies I can contribute to your stock and some 5.56 caliber assault rifles that are pretty rare.

Edited by Corporal Hicks

Hi there doc,

I am back on track^^. I have M16A4 ACOG for you and I am in a desperate needs in Antibiotics. Please, let me know if you are still looking for that gun.

Take care.

UPDATED 8/26 (5:30AM) 

Finally got an M40A3 in stock... what an awesome gun! I'll have it listed up here for trade, but you'll probably have to make a PRETTY awesome deal to pry this thing away from me. It looks SWEET if you've already got a ghillie on....

That being said... I'd love to get my hands on another one, so just because I already have one in stock (and this goes for ANY weapon on my list) I'm always looking to get more! PM me with your offers....

UPDATED 8/27 (8:45AM)

Updated stocks, now have an SA-58V ACOG in the mix. Played around with it a bit... not too shabby. I might stick with the M4A1 CCO SD, though. :)

UPDATED 8/29 (11:30PM)

Picked up some extra odds and ends. Have an extra SVD Camo, 3-4 new anti's... a couple tin cans... you know... the usual. :)

UPDATE 8:30AM (9/1)

Added a G36K, an M24 and a couple more sandbags to the inventory... heads up, I'll be unable to get online today (attending a wedding) but I may be able to get on later (midnight or so, EST) when I get back for a bit. 

Side note: I'm probably going to be hanging out in the Berezino area to do some industrial looting for a bit (over the next 3-4 days, probably)... if you would like to trade, please feel free to come up to the Berezino area and drop me a message!

Hey, me and Corporal Hicks have 10 STANAG SD mags and an M16A4 and some sandbags available for trading, but we REALLY need some tents. Any chance you have some extras?

My friend is also interested In the m9sd and ammo we have more weapons for trade as well such as a SA58 ACOG, M249 SAW, and a couple DMR's and M24's .

Hey, me and Corporal Hicks have 10 STANAG SD mags and an M16A4 and some sandbags available for trading, but we REALLY need some tents. Any chance you have some extras?

Sending you a PM now. 

My friend is also interested In the m9sd and ammo we have more weapons for trade as well such as a SA58 ACOG, M249 SAW, and a couple DMR's and M24's .

I forgot to update my inventory. Stash with the M9SD got stepped on, apparently... I only now have the one on me. :(

UPDATE 9/3 (6:30AM)

Added a couple ghillies, camo clothing, a G36C (nice gun!), more ammo and and some more anti's. 

Edited by DrScandalous