prominentalex

[WPD] OverPoch - Friendlys have ESP|AI Walked Dead Prison|Quick Build|Snapping|Free Maintain|Safezones|Coastal Trader|Choose Spawn| AS50

Alrite guys seems theres a bit of confusion hear yes are servers do have the same name we have used this name for 4/5 months how ever we have recently changed are server provider.

Sorry writing this at work so it's in short sentences before the boss man catches me

Server runs quite well, spent most of sunday running around. Community i played with seemed ok, though i hear rumours of a clan that think they own the server, but they sure do have a purdy base. (north west of Pobeda Dam, Help yourselves before it get's domed =) ) Should make an interesting gun fight some day, think they need a rival clan.

Admin is active even in the mornings (UK) so that's nice, really need to get the taking parts off cars sorted.

Love the fact they have a hero bases and bandit bases (bandits seem to be at a disadvantage though but who cares right?)

All in all i give it a 8/10 so far only thing i worry about is the butthurtness there are far more bandits on here then heroes and you know what it's like when someone dies they tend to spit out the dummy and find another server. 

We don't own the server... though we did own your base when we shot up your vehicles, heard you donated more to buy a roof which is cool with me :) Means the server stays up longer. 8/10 my ass. 10/10 from me and my clan. Best server out there that keeps true to the Vanilla DayZ immersion aspect. You can donate for some stuff that helps people who can't play 24/7 like iron domes and some simple load-outs. All-in-all, this server is great for bandits and heroes alike.

• Like 1

Did you? Everything is still intact so hope you didn't waste to much ammo haha, guess it wasn't that owned after all not like it matters everything is replaceable. try hard much =P. Like to do my part to keep a community running for as long as it can, just like your $25 donation for the dome, between us we brought some more time yay us  :P Don't bother getting a roof though it's pretty bad.

Edited by NumpTFlump

Did you? Everything is still intact so hope you didn't waste to much ammo haha, guess it wasn't that owned after all not like it matters everything is replaceable. try hard much =P. Like to do my part to keep a community running for as long as it can, just like your $25 donation for the dome, between us we brought some more time yay us  :P Don't bother getting a roof though it's pretty bad.

I think we'll get hangars instead haha. We'll probably expand the base too. We're shooting for long-term on the server

I think we'll get hangars instead haha. We'll probably expand the base too. We're shooting for long-term on the server

That's a good thing the more the community sticks around the longer things should last.

Trying it out now, feedback will follow! ;)

EDIT: 

Server seems good so far. Though my ping is between 90-100, no lag at all!  :thumbsup:

Descent FPS too, but i was the only one on, so i'll have to try again with some more players.

Vehicle scattering is good. Found only 1 hilux that was beat-up, searched elektro and berenzino, no luck.

Spawn with only one bandage is fine with me, keeps your guard up,

but when i checked the hospital at Berenzino, only one bandage and 2 morphine, is that normal?

It's in my favourites in DayZcommander now, certainly gonna play again here!

Oh, just one last thing. The bandit and hero base, are we supposed to find top loot there? cause i didn't find anything but aspirines...

Edited by JohnnyColt
  • Like 1

Trying it out now, feedback will follow! ;)

EDIT: 

Server seems good so far. Though my ping is between 90-100, no lag at all!  :thumbsup:

Descent FPS too, but i was the only one on, so i'll have to try again with some more players.

Vehicle scattering is good. Found only 1 hilux that was beat-up, searched elektro and berenzino, no luck.

Spawn with only one bandage is fine with me, keeps your guard up,

but when i checked the hospital at Berenzino, only one bandage and 2 morphine, is that normal?

It's in my favourites in DayZcommander now, certainly gonna play again here!

Oh, just one last thing. The bandit and hero base, are we supposed to find top loot there? cause i didn't find anything but aspirines...

Hospital loot has been a bit rubbish just lately guess it's the luck of the dice, you could of cleared it shoved all the loot outside ran away and came back again, also don't forget to check the roof sometimes the loot spawns on them instead.

Bandit base has been removed but the hero base is still going on, has two barracks up there so whatever spawns, spawns!  also make sure to check out NEAF as it has 3 barracks =) Happy hunting.