prominentalex

[WPD] OverPoch - Friendlys have ESP|AI Walked Dead Prison|Quick Build|Snapping|Free Maintain|Safezones|Coastal Trader|Choose Spawn| AS50

dayz-helicopter-game-433990_zpseb44d982.

TEAMSPEAK: ts52.gameservers.com:9314

[WPD] - Epoch US Chernarus Server: 63.251.20.30:2302

We are here to bring you the most unique and enjoyable time you can get while playing DayZ. We want to push the envelope, with keeping the original DayZ core mechanics in-game. We stride to make everyone have a fair and fun experience. Respect and maturity is required for this server. Active admins will not hesitate to ban anyone who is hacking, exploiting or harassing players. Combat loggers and hackers are dealt with swiftly. They will be dealt with by one of the 5 admins. By joining the server and becoming an active member of the community, I can assure you, you won't find a better gaming experience than the one at the Wolf Pack DayZEpoch! 

Don't you miss the times where in DayZ, you were generally scared. Scared to go out in that field, knowing it might be your last decision.
Don't you miss the value of having military grade loot and having vehicles? 

Join our server to re-live the DayZ experience!

SERVER DETAILS

• Epoch Chernarus
  • Paid for Infinistar Anti-Hack
  • Veteran Difficulty
  • Nametags
  • Vilayer Host
  • Well Maintained Vehicle Spawns
  • Day & Night Time Schedule (4 hour Day 2 Night)
  • Server Based out of the East Coast
  • Website
  • Active Community and events

Epoch Server Features:

• Vehicle Part Stripping
  • Adjustable View Distance
  • Custom Color Filters
  • Auto Refuel
  • In-Depth AI Missions
  • God Mode Traders
  • Nametags
  • Safezones with Anti Theft
  • Animated Heli Crashes
  • AS50
  • AI Walking Dead Prison
  • Clear Roads
  • Take Clothes
  • Vehicle Towing
  • Heli Lifting
  • Dynamic Weather
  • Chopper Evac
  • Building Snapping
  • No Trash Loot
  • Choose Spawn
  • Halo Spawn

-- Building on [WPD] Wolf Pack DayZ Epoch Server --

- Fast Building (Building only takes one stage)-

-Building Snapping (Buildings snap on evenly like legos)-

-No plotpole Requirement-

-Base Building Loot (Construction Supplies now in the loot tables)-

Starting Loadout:

arma2oa2014-02-1320-16-19-903_zpsc1b1525

-Weapons Added to the Loot Tables -
AS50 (Heli Crashes Only)

AKS 74 UN Kobra SD

AK74 PSO

AK47S

G36 SD Eotech

M16A4

M4A1 RCO GL

AKS 74

AKS 74 NSPU

AKS 74 GOSHAWK

Mk16 CQC CCO

Mk16 CQC CCO SD

Mk16 EGLM

Mk17 CQC

Mk17 CQC CCO SD

Mk17 EGLM Holo

Mk17 EGLM RCO

Mk17 Holo

Mk17 GL

Mk 17 Sniper

SVD NSPU

Server Intro

- AI Prison -

arma2oa2014-02-1320-04-17-055_zps182c41d

arma2oa2014-02-1320-05-23-085_zpsfbcff34

arma2oa2014-02-1320-05-47-976_zps026026f

arma2oa2014-02-1320-06-21-669_zps45141f6

arma2oa2014-02-1320-06-02-204_zps382728a

Website includes

- Forums

- Server Game Giveaways

- Server Events

- Server Changelogs

- Donator Perks

I hope you join our server and become a positive influence on our community, have a good day, and goodluck surviving DayZ.

Edited by prominentalex
  • Like 3

- Rep, Joined server asked if I can apply for admin, Banned me on teamspeak and the server. Lost 3 hours worth of gear. The EDG clan will not join the server....

Edited by mrkaijik
  • Like 1

You harassed me and another player, repeatedly asking for Admin after I said no, stop trolling. You were on the server for 5 minutes

Great server, growing quickly! Friendly admins as well.

I am looking for a few people who do NOT cheat to start a bandit group here with. Get ahold of me on TS or in game.

• Like 1

Added Hero Base

Set up Donator Perks

Added Vehicle Towing

Study Body Journals

We need more people! Dont be shy, give the TS3 a try!

Edited by prominentalex

Me and my clan have been playing on this server. I don't have any minor issues... just one major issue. There are way TOO many vehicles. Everywhere. Maybe once the server populates it will thin our but right now, this is too easy.

There is 200 vehicles on the server. We plan on thinning them out as the server grows. Thank you for your feedback

Just finished animated heli crashes, testing right now.

Build the bandit base. you need -10000 humanity to enter.

Added 3 hangars to balota w/ hospital

Added 1 barracks to green mountain

flip vehicle script being added.

kill messages being added. they show distance and gun, not the killer

crafting also being added. take nvgs off of fal an/pvs-4 and other cool stuff like that.

and later this week, base building!

Wardrobe being added, riding on the back of trucks being worked out, possible halo spawn, fixing car part stripping. adding map markers for the bases. also added the KSVK as an event item also

• Like 1

Vehicles have thinned out over some time and now, this server is absolutely awesome and deserves more recognition.

• Like 1

Vehicles have thinned out over some time and now, this server is absolutely awesome and deserves more recognition.

I appreciate it Owexx!

Just started on this server tonight. Almost seems to good to be true! Awesome work on this guys. I can see myself having a lot of fun here.

Edited by Prexxus

Just started on this server tonight. Almost seems to good to be true! Awesome work on this guys. I can see myself having a lot of fun here.

Thanks for the feedback Prexxus! We hope to have you in our TS!

I recently started playing on this server and have thoroughly enjoyed playing on it. The admins are very active and are very friendly and are constantly trying to improve the game play experience on their server. i have been playing DayZ for about a year now and have clocked a few hundred hours on DayZ and for being a new server this is one of the better one's i have seen. If you are looking for a normal DayZ server that is well balance, fun to play, and has some unique game changing features and events that don't break the game like most servers do then i would fully recommend playing on this server. 

• Like 1

How many people does this server average? I was on there yesterday but I was the only one. I'm in Australia, so it could have been the time difference.

10-20 people. I really really want this player base to go up. The only way for it to go up, is if more people go in the server. It's a linear effect.  We're at 15 right now. Join the teamspeak, it makes the experience much better!

I've been playing on this server since Day 1 and It has a great Admin's! There are no bugs or glitches. We have had SIX (6) Hacker's/Modders on the server and not one (1) of them was able to slow/stop the flow of the server. The Hero Bases, Bandit Bases, and Admin Base are clearly told where they are at. Great community so far, everyone is calm and does not PVP right off when they see you. Every Feature work's except for a couple that have been giving problems. I give this server a 10/10.

• Like 2