prominentalex

[WPD] OverPoch - Friendlys have ESP|AI Walked Dead Prison|Quick Build|Snapping|Free Maintain|Safezones|Coastal Trader|Choose Spawn| AS50

Looks good will have to stop in.

Excuse the title for the server, just to bring in players. Even if they might be the 'wrong' kind.

• Like 1

Excuse the title for the server, just to bring in players. Even if they might be the 'wrong' kind.

I'll stop by today same teamspeak?

The reason I posted the reminder thread about bumping was because we get a lot of complaints about it. 

I suggested people post 'useful info' to their server threads  - not so that they were forced to write meaningless posts to disguise bumping - but so that they stop posting anything to their threads if it's just to bump, when the threads should be left to die and move down the page naturally. 

If people are not interested in a thread the author should not try to force them to read and re-read it every few hours by "bumping" it repeatedly.  If they're interested they'll comment and the thread will stay at the top of the forum.

As I said, we don't pounce on people each time they do it but sometimes we go through a round of reminding folk.  It's not a big issue, we're not going to issue warning points or shoot anyone - well, except in DayZ. :thumbsup:

• Like 1