Hello all.

So, being on the recieving end of a childish admin kick on a particular server (Vanilla, Private Hive), I decided to enact some vengeance.

This involved my running around the edge of the map, trying to locate one of the main bases on the server (best place to start is the edge, it attracts camps like flies around shit - for the less experienced rambler!).

I started in the extreme SW, making sure to check all the obvious woodland clearings that Mountain Men of The Edge use as helipads.

I found several small groups of tents on the way, then hit paydirt at the head of the Guba inlet (128,012).

I then annouced the location to the server, role-playing as a Communist I wanted my fellow proletariat survivors to share the wealth of helicopters, vehicles and enough firepower to launch a prolonged insurgency.

Sadly, the Clan members did not approve and the word 'prick' was banded about a lot, along with the threat of murder and being banned :)

Video to follow, once it is processed :)

For the Motherland!

Edited by Dok Faustus
  • Like 5

What was the kick for, if you don't mind me asking? Depending on what it was for it could make the ensuing butthurt all the funnier.

What was the kick for, if you don't mind me asking? Depending on what it was for it could make the ensuing butthurt all the funnier.

I was asking a few questions about the server, and generally chatting.

Then the admin, got quite moody, calling me names and such.

I said I do not play games to have to deal with moody people, and he said 'deal with this' and kicked me from the game.

The seed was sown.

• Like 1

PS - should it take YouTube over 12 hours to process an 8 minute video? :S

Edited by Dok Faustus

LOL 12 hours?!! No man, something is defo wrong. If the vid isn't too big and your upload is fast, just reupload that. Probably a bug

Just checked YouTube, and it said it failed to convert.

I will try again.

I the meantime, the grumpy Scottish admin called Hitty has banned me, took a screeshot of the reason.

It seems Team Old Skool, UK 498 only like you to play how they want you to play.

They also deleted my registered account on their website.

Sacre bleu! :P

u2OHeqI.jpg

• Like 1

What a shit box forum. 

Well the quality of a forum is calculated by the sum total of the quality of the posts within that forum.

I'd say you're lowering our batting average.

• Like 4

What a shit box forum. 

I'm sure nobody is keeping you here against your will.  If the shit leaves a shit a box, it is reasonable to assume it is no longer a shit box.

• Like 2

Well the quality of a forum is calculated by the sum total of the quality of the posts within that forum.

I'd say you're lowering our batting average.

Please no more cricket references, it's a nation in mourning over here.

• Like 1

PS - should it take YouTube over 12 hours to process an 8 minute video? :S

56k modem :)

Well, you almost got some beans as reparation ...  :beans:  ... but was it so much effort to say that first time around?  :emptycan: :P